The increasing cases of diabetes across the globe is projected to propel the global diabetic neuropathy market during 2019-2026. Fortune Business Insights, in a report, titled “Diabetic Neuropathy Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Type (Peripheral, Proximal, Autonomic, Focal), By Drug Class (Non-steroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs, Antisiezure Drugs, Opioid Drugs, Anti-depressants), By Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies, Online Pharmacies), And Geography Forecast Till 2026,” states that various factors such as urbanization, change in the genetic compositions, and increasing sedentary lifestyle have increased the incidence of cardiovascular diseases and cases of obesity. These factors are likely to boost the global diabetic neuropathy market during the forecast period.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/diabetic-neuropathy-market-100598
Top Key Players Covered:
Company profiled in this report based on Business overview, Financial data, Product landscape, Strategic outlook & SWOT analysis:
- Lupin Pharmaceuticals
- Lupin Global
- Akorn, Inc
- Eli Lilly and Company
- GlaxoSmithKline Pharma GmbH
- Glenmark Pharmaceuticals
- Assertio Therapeutics, Inc.
- Astellas Pharma US
By Drug Class
- Non-steroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs)
- Antisiezure Drugs
- Opioid Drugs
By Distribution Channel
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Some of the major companies that are present in the global diabetic neuropathy market are
- Pfizer Inc.,
- Eli Lilly and Company,
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.,
- GlaxoSmithKline plc,
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd,
- Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Limited,
- Assertio Therapeutics, Inc.
- Astellas Pharma Inc.,
- other players.
Highlights of the Report
- In-depth analysis of various insights, namely, Diabetic Neuropathy Market trends, growth drivers, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Comprehensive details of key market players, their core competencies, and market shares.
- The potency of suppliers and buyers to make better business decisions.
- Lists out the market size in terms of volume.
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the market growth?
What are the key technological and market trends shaping the market?
What are the key opportunities in the market?
What are the key companies operating in the market?
Which company accounted for the highest market share?
Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
KEY INDUSTRY DEVELOPMENTS
- In September 2018, Endexx Corporation, a company dealing in the production of innovative phytonutrient-based food and nutritional products, announced the investment in EcoHealth Neuropathy, Inc. for the launch of its clinical and technology driven management of neuropathies such as diabetic neuropathy.
- In October 2017, the Food and Drug Administration (DFA), announced the approval of pregabalin extended-release tablets CV for a once daily therapy for the pain associated with peripheral diabetic neuropathy. The product offering was from Pfizer, Inc.
- In February 2015, Daiichi Sankyo Company, Limited announced the Phase 3 enrolment for mirogabalin, a gabapentinoid with the developmental code of DS-5565 for the management of diabetic peripheral neuropathic pain
More Trending Topics From Fortune Business [email protected]