Global ’Vital Signs Monitoring Devices Market‘ 2020 :- report presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers, Production, Revenue, Supply, Consumption, Export, Import, Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers and Market Growth Factors Analysis in the market. To strategically profile the key players and systematically analyse their growth strategies and Vital Signs Monitoring Devices Market Share in global regions.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report:
The global ‘Vital Signs Monitoring Devices market’ is expected to gain momentum from their increasing demand from several healthcare institutions to control the spread of the corona virus infection. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), for instance, put forward a new guideline in March 2020 that enables the manufacturers of specific FDA-cleare dsign monitoring devices to broaden their utilization.
It would aid the healthcare providers in remotely monitoring patients. This information is given by Fortune Business Insights™ in a new report, titled, “Vital Signs Monitoring Devices Market Size, Share &COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Type (Pulse-oximeters, Temperature Monitors, &Blood Pressure Monitors), By End User (Hospitals and Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Clinics, Home Care Settings and Others), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027.” The report further states that the market size was USD 4.63 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 11.55 billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 11.0% during the forecast period.
Rising Entry of Numerous Manufacturers to Augment Growth in Asia Pacific
Geographically, North Americagenerated revenue of USD 2.77 billion in 2019 and is anticipated to dominate the market throughout the forthcoming years. This growth is attributable to the higher incidence of chronic disorders associated with sedentary lifestyle in this region. As per a study by the International Diabetes Federation, in the U.S., around 48 million people were suffering from diabetes in 2019. This factor would also propel the market growth in this region.
Asia Pacific, on the other hand, is likely to exhibit a considerable CAGR owing to the entry of a large number of manufacturers in the region. Apart from that, the increasing awareness programs regarding multiple benefits of Vital Signs Monitoring Deviceswould accelerate growth in this region.
This Report Answers the Following Questions:
- Which is the dominant region in the market?
- What are the challenges and opportunities in the market?
- How will the market be affected by COVID-19?
- Which segment is set to lead the market in the near future?
An Overview of the Impact of COVID-19 on this Market :
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this too shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are taking continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of corona virus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
For more information visit :
Table Of Content :
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
- Recent Industry Developments Such as Mergers & Acquisitions
- Reimbursement and Legal Aspect Overview
- New Product Launch
- Technological Advancements in Vital Sign Monitoring Devices
- Statistics on Prevalence of Lifestyle Related Diseases for Key Countries
Drivers & Restraints-
Increasing Prevalence of NCD to Spur Demand for Vital Signs Monitoring Devices
The rising adoption of sedentary lifestyle amongst the masses is giving rise to a lack of physical activities, as well as binge eating. Such practices are further resulting in the rising incidence of obesity, dyslipidemia, diabetes, hypertension, and other similar chronic disorders. Apart from that, the higher cases of non-communicable diseases (NCD)is also set to contribute to the Vital Signs Monitoring Devicesmarket growth in the near future. The Global Health Observatory data mentions that approximately 70.0% of the deaths in 2015 occurred because of NCD. However, these devices are expensive in nature. This factor may hamper the market growth.
Key Players Focus on Launching Advanced Vital Signs Monitoring Devices
The companies present in the market are persistently investing hefty amounts of money in research and development activities to create technologically advanced products. Below is one of the latest industry developments:
- June 2020: Hillrom unveiled its new connected remote vital signs monitoring device named Hillrom™ Extended Care Solution. It would provide clinicians access to crucial data for accurately looking into the patients’ health status from the institution or clinic. The patient however will remain at home.
Fortune Business Insights™ lists out the names of all the Vital Signs Monitoring Devices manufacturers operating in the global market. They are as follows:
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Nihon Kohden Corporation
- GE Healthcare
- Omron Healthcare
- Contec Medical Systems Co. Ltd
- A&D Company Ltd.
- Nonin Medical Inc.
- SunTech Medical, Inc.
- Other Players
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts:
Global Vital Signs Monitoring Devices Market Segmentation :
- Analog Temperature Monitoring Devices
- Digital Temperature Monitoring Devices
Blood Pressure Monitors
- Manual BP Monitors
- Digital BP Monitors
- Fingertip Pulse Oximeters
- Hand-held Pulse Oximeters
- Table-topPulse Oximeters
By End User
- Hospitals and Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Home Care Settings
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia, and Rest of Asia- Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America)
- The Middle East& Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
SECONDARY DATA SOURCES THAT WE REFER TO:
- Annual reports, investor presentation, SEC filings, and press releases of companies operating in the market
- Studies published by relevant associations MedTech Europe; American College of Radiology; Cancer Council Australia; Japan Hospital Association, etc.), government sources (Centers for Disease Control & Prevention, Ministry of Health, Labour & Welfare, Japan; National Health Service, England, etc.), international organizations (World Health Organization, The Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development, Eurostat, etc.), and articles published by Research Gate, NCBI, etc.
- Website, reports, and press releases of end user facilities – Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgery Centres, Clinics
- Industry journals and paid databases
SECONDARY RESEARCH IS CONDUCTED TO DERIVE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
- Details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies
- Details in relation to prevalence, incidence, patient numbers, distribution of patients, average price of treatment, etc.
- Number of end user facilities by region/country and average annual spending or procurement of devices by type of end user facility
- Number of procedures and average price of procedures
- Replacement rate and pricing of capital equipment
- Market dynamics in relation to the market under focus – Drivers, restraints, trends, and opportunities
- Market & technological trends, new product developments, product pipeline.
Fortune Business Insights(TM) offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights(TM) we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges
Fortune Business Insights(TM) Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]