In 2017, the global market for veterinary therapeutics was valued at US$ 35,005.2 Mn and is projected to reach a value of US$ 54,968.3 Mn by 2025. Furthermore, the report predicts the global market to expand at a CAGR of 5.8% during the forecast period.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/veterinary-therapeutics-market-100138
In addition to this, fast approval on new products is also driving the therapeutic drugs segment. However, increasing number of restrictions on the use of antibiotics may offset the segment’s growth. Vaccines are also projected to gain popularity among other veterinary therapeutic products in the upcoming years. The rising need for treating diseases in animals is the major factor driving this segment. Among regions, North America is expected to lead the global veterinary therapeutics market.
Some of the Main Key Players Covered in the Report:
- Merck Animal Health
- Zoetis Inc.
- Bayer Pharmaceuticals
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- CEVA LogisticsVetoquinol S.A.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Veterinary Therapeutics Market Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/veterinary-therapeutics-market-100138
By Animal Type
By Product Type
- Medicated Feed Additives
By Distribution Channels
- Veterinary Hospitals
- Veterinary Clinics
- Pharmacies & Drug Stores
By Route of Administration
Secondary Research Is Conducted To Derive The Following Information
- Details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies
- Details in relation to prevalence, incidence, patient numbers, distribution of patients, average price of treatment, etc.
- Number of end user facilities by region/country and average annual spending or procurement of devices by type of end user facility
- Number of procedures and average price of procedures
- Replacement rate and pricing of capital equipment
- Market dynamics in relation to the market under focus – Drivers, restraints, trends, and opportunities
- Market & technological trends, new product developments, product pipeline.
More Trending Topics From Fortune Business [email protected]