The global veterinary anti-infectives market is expected to rise with an impressive CAGR and generate the highest revenue by 2026. Fortune Business Insights™ in its latest report published this information. The report is titled “Veterinary Anti-infectives Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Animal Type (Livestock, Companion), By Drug Class (Antimicrobial Agents, Antiviral Agents, Antifungal Agents, Antiparasitic Agents), By Route of Administration (Oral, Parenteral, Topical) By End User (Veterinary Hospitals, Veterinary Clinics, Others) and Geography Forecast till 2026”. The report discusses research objectives, research scope, methodology, timeline and challenges during the entire forecast period. It also offers an exclusive insight into various details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies.
For more information, Get sample pdf @ https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/veterinary-anti-infectives-market-101239
The report provides a 360-degree overview of the market, listing various factors restricting, propelling, and obstructing the market in the forecast duration. The report also provides additional information such as interesting insights, key industry developments, detailed segmentation of the market, list of prominent players operating in the market, and other veterinary anti-infectives market trends. The report is available for sale on the company website.
KEY PLAYERS COVERED:
The major companies covered in the global veterinary anti-infectives market report include Zoetis, Intervet Inc., Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH, Ceva, Elanco, Vetoquinol S.A., Bayer AG, and others.
Global veterinary anti-infectives market growth is been driven by the increasing prevalence of food-borne disease. According to a study published by National Center for Biotechnology Information, U.S. National Library of Medicine in 2017, in the United States an estimated 9.4 million cases of the food-borne disease were reported. Of these, 11% were caused by Salmonella and 9% by Campylobacter.
View press release for more information @ https://www.marketwatch.com/press-release/veterinary-anti-infectives-market-2020-industry-forecast-by-size-estimation-growth-rate-covid-19-impact-trends-company-share-merger-competitive-and-regional-analysis-to-2026-2020-09-14
Regional Analysis for Veterinary Anti-infectives Market:
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Contents for Veterinary Anti-infectives Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Veterinary Anti-infectives Market Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Veterinary Anti-infectives Market Revenue Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2020
- Company Profiles
Other Exclusive Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245