The Global Ultrasonic Dissection Devices Market is poised to experience healthy growth during the forecast period with rising incidence of chronic diseases. Fortune Business Insights, through its report, titled “Ultrasonic Dissection Devices Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Product (Hand-held devices, Ultrasonic Generators, Accessories), By Application (General Surgery, Urology, Plastic surgery, Gynecology, Others), By End User (Hospitals, Specialty Clinics, Ambulatory Surgery Centers, Others), and Geography Forecast Till 2026”, offers valuable market information on the key factors that will impact and influence the market.
Ultrasonic dissection devices are used in treatments that require targeted procedures to be performed on tissues. The devices are used to deliver high-frequency mechanical vibration on the affected tissue, which disintegrates the structure of the proteins. The main advantage of these devices is that they cause minimal damage to the surrounding tissues. As a result, they are widely used in laparoscopic procedures and surgeries.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/ultrasonic-dissection-devices-market-100602
Segmentation of the Global Ultrasonic Dissection Devices Market
- Hand-held devices
- Ultrasonic Generators
- General Surgery
- Plastic surgery
By End User
- Specialty Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgery Centres
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
FDA Approval for Senhance to Encourage Investment in Research
In early 2019, TransEntrix’s digital laparoscopic surgical platform, Senhance, received FDA approval. This is expected to attract investment in research among the players in the global ultrasonic dissection devices market in the approaching decade. Some players are upping the ante in innovation already. For example, Misonix developed the SonicOne ultrasonic tool that detects unhealthy tissue and removes it, with little to no damage on the adjacent tissue.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Ultrasonic Dissection Devices Market Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/sample/ultrasonic-dissection-devices-market-100602
Fortune Business Insights has identified the key players in the global ultrasonic dissection devices market. These include
- BOWA-electronic GmbH & Co. KG,
- Reach Surgical,
- InnoSound Technologies, Inc.,
- TransEnterix, Inc.,
- Ethicon USA, LLC.,
Highlights of the Report
- In-depth analysis of various insights, namely, automotive airbags market trends, growth drivers, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Comprehensive details of key market players, their core competencies, and market shares.
- The potency of suppliers and buyers to make better business decisions.
- Lists out the market size in terms of volume.
More Trending Topics From Fortune Business [email protected]