The “U.S. Gynecology Robotic Surgery Market Industry“ is set to gain traction from the increasing shift towards minimally invasive procedures over open surgeries as they have lower readmission rates, fewer complications, and provide faster recovery. This information is given by Fortune Business Insights™ in a new report, titled, “U.S. Gynecology Robotic Surgery Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Type (Robotic Systems, Instruments and Accessories, and Services), By End User (Hospitals and Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, and Physician’s Offices), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027.” The report further states that the market size was USD 1.04 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 1.38 billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 6.8% during the forecast period.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report:
What does the Report Include?
The market report includes quantitative and qualitative analysis of several factors such as the key drivers and restraints that will impact growth. Additionally, the report provides insights into the regional analysis that covers the different regions, which are contributing to the growth of the market. It includes the competitive landscape that involves leading companies and adoption of strategies by them to introduce new products, announce partnerships, and collaboration that will contribute to the growth of the market between 2020 and 2027. Moreover, the research analyst has adopted several research methodologies such as PESTEL and SWOT analysis to extract information about the current trends and industry developments that will drive the market growth in the forthcoming years.
An Overview of the Impact of COVID-19 on this Market :
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this too shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are taking continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of corona virus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
For more information visit :
COVID-19: Cancellation of Non-essential Procedures to Hinder Demand
The outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic has taken a toll on the healthcare sector. Apart from disturbance in the demand and supply chain, it has caused cancellation and postponement of all non-essential, as well as elective dental, surgical, and medical procedures. This also includes gynecology robotic surgeries. The main reason behind this is to reallocate and reserve healthcare resources for the coronavirus positive patients. The American Hospital Association mentioned that in the U.S., hospitals and health systems have experienced a decline of 20% in inpatient volume. We are delivering elaborate research reports to help you regain confidence and surge sales.
Global U.S. Gynecology Robotic Surgery Market Segmentation :
Segments Covered in the Report
- Robotic Systems
- Instruments and Accessories
By End User
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Physician’s Offices
This Report Answers the Following Questions:
- Which prominent player would lead in terms of revenue?
- Which segment is set to dominate the market in terms of share?
- Will the COVID-19 pandemic affect this market severely?
- How will organizations promote the adoption of gynecology robotic surgery?
Drivers & Restraints-
Rising Geriatric Population to Boost Growth in the U.S.
The rising adoption of sedentary lifestyles and the increasing geriatric population in the U.S. are further surging the incidence of various gynecological conditions among women. This is set to propel the U.S. gynecology robotic surgery market growth in the coming years. As per the American Cancer Society, in 2020, the U.S. is likely to showcase approximately 13,800 new cases of cervical cancer. Apart from that, the rising usage of da Vinci robotic surgical systems for such surgeries would accelerate growth. However, the high cost associated with gynecology robotic surgeries may hamper demand.
Quick Buy – U.S. Gynecology Robotic Surgery Market Research Report:
Instruments & Accessories Segment to Dominate Backed by Rising Number of Hysterectomies
Based on products, the market is segregated into services, instruments & accessories, and robotic systems. Out of these, the instruments & accessories segment earned 57.2% in terms of the U.S. gynecology robotic surgery market share in 2019. It is set to retain its dominant position in the coming years because of the increasing adoption of gynecology robotic surgery, as well as the higher number of hysterectomies.
Key Players Focus on Collaboration Strategy to Gain Competitive Edge
The U.S. market for gynecology robotics surgery houses numerous companies. Among them, Intuitive Surgical, Inc. is the leading player owing to its expertise in the field of gynecology robotic surgery. Some of the others are participating in the strategy of collaboration and partnership to gain a competitive edge. Below are two latest industry developments:
- January 2020: Titan Medical and Cambridge Design Partnership (CDP) joined hands to develop a state-of-the-art robotic surgery system. Their main aim is to provide minimally invasive surgery through a single incision.
- December 2018: Nicholson Center and CMR Surgical unveiled the first training program for Versius based in the U.S. It would provide training programs to 27 surgical teams.
A list of the renowned gynecology robotic surgery providers operating in the U.S.:
- Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (California, U.S.)
- TransEnterix Surgical, Inc. (North Carolina, U.S.)
- Medrobotics Corporation (Massachusetts, U.S.)
- Titan Medical Inc. (Ontario, Canada)
- CMR Surgical Limited (Cambridge, U.K.)
- avateramedical GmbH (Jena, Germany)
- Medtronic (Dublin, Ireland)
- Verb Surgical, Inc. (California, U.S.)
- Olympus Corporation (Tokyo, Japan)
- Stryker (Michigan, U.S.)
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts:
Table Of Content :
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
- Distribution of Hysterectomies Performed in the U.S. by Type of Surgery
- Details About Key Gynecological Robotic Surgical Systems in the Market
- Technological Advancements in Gynecology Robotic Surgery
- Key Industry Developments – New Product Launches, Partnerships, Mergers & Acquisitions, and Others
- Overview of COVID-19 Impact on Gynecology Robotic Surgery Market
SECONDARY DATA SOURCES THAT WE REFER TO:
- Annual reports, investor presentation, SEC filings, and press releases of companies operating in the market
- Studies published by relevant associations MedTech Europe; American College of Radiology; Cancer Council Australia; Japan Hospital Association, etc.), government sources (Centers for Disease Control & Prevention, Ministry of Health, Labour & Welfare, Japan; National Health Service, England, etc.), international organizations (World Health Organization, The Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development, Eurostat, etc.), and articles published by Research Gate, NCBI, etc.
- Website, reports, and press releases of end user facilities – Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgery Centres, Clinics
- Industry journals and paid databases
SECONDARY RESEARCH IS CONDUCTED TO DERIVE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
- Details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies
- Details in relation to prevalence, incidence, patient numbers, distribution of patients, average price of treatment, etc.
- Number of end user facilities by region/country and average annual spending or procurement of devices by type of end user facility
- Number of procedures and average price of procedures
- Replacement rate and pricing of capital equipment
- Market dynamics in relation to the market under focus – Drivers, restraints, trends, and opportunities
- Market & technological trends, new product developments, product pipeline.
More Trending Topics from Fortune Business Insights :
Fortune Business Insights(TM) offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights(TM) we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges
Fortune Business Insights(TM) Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]