The global transcriptomics market is expected to rise with an impressive CAGR and generate the highest revenue by 2026. Fortune Business Insights™ in its latest report published this information. The report is titled “Transcriptomics Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Technology (Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR), Microarray, Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS)), By Application (Drug Discovery, Clinical Diagnostics, Toxicogenomics), By End-User (Academic and Research Institutes, Pharmaceutical Companies, Biotechnology Companies) and Geography Forecast till 2026”. The report discusses research objectives, research scope, methodology, timeline and challenges during the entire forecast period. It also offers an exclusive insight into various details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies.
For more information, Get sample pdf @ https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/transcriptomics-market-101227
The report provides a 360-degree overview of the market, listing various factors restricting, propelling, and obstructing the market in the forecast duration. The report also provides additional information such as interesting insights, key industry developments, detailed segmentation of the market, list of prominent players operating in the market, and other transcriptomics market trends. The report is available for sale on the company website.
KEY PLAYERS COVERED:
Some of the major companies operating in the global transcriptomics market are QIAGEN, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Illumina, Inc., Agilent Technologies, GE Healthcare Dharmacon Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Merck & Co., Inc., Fluidigm Corporation, Promega Corporation, and others.
Transcriptomics techniques include DNA microarrays and next-generation sequencing technologies called RNA-Seq. As the demand for transcriptomics is increasing, new players are entering into the market. For instance, in April 2017, Seven Bridges, a biomedical data analysis company announced a financial investment in Spatial Transcriptomics AB, a life science start-up, which is developing innovative technology to analyze tissue samples in two dimensions.
View press release for more information @ https://www.marketwatch.com/press-release/transcriptomics-market-2020-industry-analysis-by-size-growth-projection-share-and-global-trends-forecast-to-2026-2020-08-19
Regional Analysis for Transcriptomics Market:
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Contents for Transcriptomics Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Transcriptomics Market Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Transcriptomics Market Revenue Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2020
- Company Profiles
Other Exclusive Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245