The cancer segment in the global tissue diagnostics market is expected to exhibit notable growth during the forecast period owing to the high genetic variations, increasing alcohol consumption rates, and smoking habits. This information is published in an upcoming report by Fortune Business Insights, titled, “Tissue Diagnostics Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Product (Instruments, Consumables), By Technology (In-situ hybridization, Immunohistochemistry, Digital Pathology, Primary & Special Staining, Others), By Disease (Prostate Cancer, Lung Cancer, Breast Cancer, Skin Cancer, Others), By End User (Hospitals & Clinics, Diagnostics centers, Contract research organization & research laboratories) and Geography Forecast till 2026.” The report on global tissue diagnostic market examines the ongoing as well as future possibilities of the market. It includes a detailed summary and a market briefing offering all the required information of the segments and sub-segments that are present in the scope of the report.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/tissue-diagnostics-market-101173
- Hoffmann-La Roche, Metropolis and Other Key Players Aim to Increase Sales by Launching Innovative Products
Numerous renowned market player operating in the global tissue diagnostics market has begun launching technologically advanced products to detect cancer efficiently. Below are three of the latest key developments that have occurred in the global market since the past few years.
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, a multinational healthcare company, based in Switzerland, announced the launch of VENTANA ROS1 (SP384) Rabbit Monoclonal Primary Antibody in June 2019. The test aids in detecting the existence of ROS1 protein in the patient’s tissue. The company promises that it would be very helpful in finding cases of ROS1-positive cancer.
- Metropolis Healthcare Limited, a chain of diagnostic companies, headquartered in India, announced the launch of Metropolis HistoXpert Digital Diagnostic solution in December 2018. The solution is meant for its consumers for conducting advanced tissue investigation in India. The company is providing its consumers with the convenience of digital pathology. HistoXpert prevents the stress of ordering multiple tests to reach a particular conclusion. It occurs due to the persistent efforts by a team of skilled sub-specialty experts.
- In August 2018, BioGenex announced the launch of five primary antibodies. These new antibodies would be used to diagnose cancer. The launch has aided the company in expanding the list of primary antibodies that are already present in the BioGenex catalog. It offers Super Sensitive Detection System.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Tissue Diagnostics Market Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/tissue-diagnostics-market-101173
Segmentation of the Global Tissue Diagnostics Market
- In-situ hybridization
- Digital Pathology
- Primary & Special Staining
- Prostate Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Skin Cancer
By End User
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Diagnostics centers
- Contract research organization & research laboratories
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Fortune Business Insights has listed some of the prominent market players operating in the global tissue diagnostics market. They are:
- Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Metropolis Healthcare Limited
- Sakura Finetek Japan Co., Ltd
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- GE Healthcare
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Other key market players
Highlights of the Report
- In-depth analysis of various insights, namely, Tissue Diagnostics Market trends, growth drivers, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Comprehensive details of key market players, their core competencies, and market shares.
- The potency of suppliers and buyers to make better business decisions.
- Lists out the market size in terms of volume.
More Trending Topics From Fortune Business [email protected]