The cancer segment in the global tissue diagnostics market is expected to exhibit notable growth during the forecast period owing to the high genetic variations, increasing alcohol consumption rates, and smoking habits. This information is published in an upcoming report by Fortune Business Insights, titled, “Tissue Diagnostics Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Product (Instruments, Consumables), By Technology (In-situ hybridization, Immunohistochemistry, Digital Pathology, Primary & Special Staining, Others), By Disease (Prostate Cancer, Lung Cancer, Breast Cancer, Skin Cancer, Others), By End User (Hospitals & Clinics, Diagnostics centers, Contract research organization & research laboratories) and Geography Forecast till 2026.”
Browse Complete Report:
The report on global tissue diagnostic market examines the ongoing as well as future possibilities of the market. It includes a detailed summary and a market briefing offering all the required information of the segments and sub-segments that are present in the scope of the report.
List of companies covered in the market research report are:
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- GE Healthcare
- Agilent Technologies
- Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp
- Sakura Finetek Japan
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc
- Metropolis Healthcare Limited,
Increasing Launch of Awareness Campaigns Regarding Cancer and its Treatment to Boost Market Growth
The American Cancer Society (ACS) stated that melanoma is one of the most common types of cancer that often occurs in the U.S. ACS further estimated that approximately 91,270 new cases of melanoma had occurred in the year 2018 in the U.S. Amongst them, around 36,120 were women and 55,150 were men. Tissue diagnostics support the development of therapies that lead to better outcomes in the patients by preventing relapses of diseases.
According to the report, the global tissue diagnostics market is likely to grow in the coming years due to the increasing demand for preventive care, growing awareness programs regarding cancer, technological advancements, and rising incidence of various types of cancers.
Get Sample PDF:
Adoption of Technologically Advanced Cancer Treatment and Diagnostics Procedures to Boost Growth in North America
The global tissue diagnostics market is geographically grouped by the Middle East and Africa, North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific, and Europe. Amongst these regions, North America currently leads the tissue diagnostics market. Several factors, namely, increasing demand for preventive medical care, rising incidence of breast and skin cancers, and a rise in the investment in tissue diagnostics by key market players are expected to boost the tissue diagnostics market growth in this region.
Additionally, increasing healthcare expenditure, well-developed healthcare system, and technologically advanced cancer treatment and diagnosis techniques are projected to contribute to the market growth.
Fortune Business Insights predicts that Asia Pacific will exhibit a high CAGR during the forecast period due to the ever-increasing population, rising incidence of cancer, and growing awareness programs regarding cancer. Moreover, increasing awareness and demand for technologically advanced diagnostic processes, rising disposable income, and technological developments in healthcare infrastructure will contribute to the rising tissue diagnostics market sales in this region.
Major Segmental Overview:
- By Product
- By Technology
- By Disease
- By End Users
- By Geography
Hoffmann-La Roche, Metropolis and Other Key Players Aim to Increase Sales by Launching Innovative Products
Numerous renowned market player operating in the global tissue diagnostics market has begun launching technologically advanced products to detect cancer efficiently. Below are three of the latest key developments that have occurred in the global market since the past few years.
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, a multinational healthcare company, based in Switzerland, announced the launch of VENTANA ROS1 (SP384) Rabbit Monoclonal Primary Antibody in June 2019. The test aids in detecting the existence of ROS1 protein in the patient’s tissue. The company promises that it would be very helpful in finding cases of ROS1-positive cancer.
- Metropolis Healthcare Limited, a chain of diagnostic companies, headquartered in India, announced the launch of Metropolis HistoXpert Digital Diagnostic solution in December 2018. The solution is meant for its consumers for conducting advanced tissue investigation in India. The company is providing its consumers with the convenience of digital pathology. HistoXpert prevents the stress of ordering multiple tests to reach a particular conclusion. It occurs due to the persistent efforts by a team of skilled sub-specialty experts.
- In August 2018, BioGenex announced the launch of five primary antibodies. These new antibodies would be used to diagnose cancer. The launch has aided the company in expanding the list of primary antibodies that are already present in the BioGenex catalog. It offers Super Sensitive Detection System.
Speak to Analyst:
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the market growth?
What are the key technological and market trends shaping the market?
What are the key opportunities in the market?
What are the key companies operating in the market?
Which company accounted for the highest market share?
Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
View Related Reports:
What’s driving the Veterinary Reference Laboratories Market Growth? Prominent Players: IDEXX, ANTECH Diagnostics, Abaxis, Inc, GD Animal Health, Zoetis Inc, VCA Animal hospitals, Greencross Vets, NEOGEN CORPORATION
Varicose Vein Treatment Devices Market Size, Share, Opportunities, Development and Global Trend Analysis till 2026