The Global Surgical Robots Market will derive growth from recent technological advancements that have enabled minimally invasive surgeries. According to a report published by Fortune Business Insights, titled “Surgical Robots: Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2019-2026,” the market was valued at US$ 1,463.0 Mn in 2018. Fortune Business Insights predicts that the market will reach 6,875.1 Mn by 2026, thereby exhibiting a CAGR of 21.4% during the forecast period.
Some of the leading companies that are operating in the market are
- Intuitive Surgical Inc.
- Smith & Nephew
- Zimmer Biomet
- Verb Surgical Inc
- Transenterix Surgical Inc
Surgical Robots Market are used to perform computer-assisted surgeries in the presence and guidance of skilled surgeons. Surgical robots were manufactured to enable magnified images and efficient surgical operations within the intricate human anatomy. The ability of surgical robots to conduct precise hand movements without having to deal with shortcomings such as fatigue, instability, and distractions have enabled efficient surgical procedures within less time.
Minimally Invasive Robot-sssisted Surgeries Will Favor Market Growth
Recent technological advancements have enabled surgical operations through robots wherein the efficiency and time-to-completion have been unmatched by their human counterparts. The advent of minimally invasive surgical procedures due to rising demand for imaging techniques through infrared technology have led to a rising uptake of surgical robots across the world. In April 2019, the Vanderbilt Institute for Surgery and Engineering (VISE) received a grant of an approximate US$ 2 Mn for the development of a surgical robot within a minimally invasive environment. The project revolved around prostate surgeries and would include operations through needle sized robotic arms. Fortune Business Insights predicts that increasing adoption of minimally invasive surgeries through surgical robots will minimize the use of surgical stitches, thereby creating a huge demand among surgeons as well as end users across the world.
Segmentation of Surgical Robots market:
- General Surgery
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Rest of World
Secondary Research Is Conducted To Derive The Following Information
- Details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies
- Details in relation to prevalence, incidence, patient numbers, distribution of patients, average price of treatment, etc.
- Number of end user facilities by region/country and average annual spending or procurement of devices by type of end user facility
- Number of procedures and average price of procedures
- Replacement rate and pricing of capital equipment
- Market dynamics in relation to the market under focus – Drivers, restraints, trends, and opportunities
- Market & technological trends, new product developments, product pipeline.
More Trending Topics From Fortune Business Insights: