The global subdural electrode market size is projected to reach USD 53.2 Million by 2026, thereby exhibiting a CAGR of 8.1% during the forecast period. However, the market was worth USD 28.5 Million in 2018. This information is present in a recently published report by Fortune Business Insights, titled, “Subdural electrode market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Type (Strip, Grid, Depth, and Others) By Material (Platinum and Stainless Steel) By End User (Hospitals, Specialty Clinics and Others) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026.” The report provides an elaborate analysis of the evolving market dynamics. It further presents the subdural electrode market trends, growth drivers, hindrances, regional analysis, and other challenges.
Browse Summary for this report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/subdural-electrode-market-101224
some of the key players in the global subdural electrode market. They are as follows:
- PMT Corporation
- Integra LifeSciences Corporation
- CorTec GmbH
- DIXI MEDICAL
- inomed Medizintechnik GmbH
- UNIQUE MEDICAL Co., LTD.
- Ad-Tech Medical Instrument Corporation
- Other key market players
Need for Highly Accurate Methods of Locating Seizure Focus to Drive Growth
Brain Sciences, an international open-access journal, published a study in 2018. As per the study, approximately 30.0% of the patients consuming anti-epileptic medicines fail to receive desired treatment results for epilepsy seizure control. Intracranial monitoring is undertaken for locating the area of seizure in epileptic patients. Higher precision in monitoring real-time brain activities, brain mapping, and locating seizer focus are expected to propel the subdural electrode market growth during the forthcoming period.
Get Sample PDF Brochure: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/subdural-electrode-market-101224
Key Players Focus on Strategic Collaborations to Expand Product Portfolio
The market consists of a limited number of companies as it is highly consolidated. The pre-existing players are concentrating on achieving maximum subdural electrode market share and creating a strong presence by expanding their reach and collaborating with other healthcare institutions. Below are two of the most recent industry developments:
- June 2019: Dixi Medical, a designer and manufacturer of medical devices, based in Chaudefontaine, announced that it has successfully collaborated with Aleva Neurotherapeutics SA, a developer of innovative active implantable devices, to open Adept Neuro SA. It is a joint venture that develops the next-generation stereo-electro-encephalo-graphie (SEEG) electrodes.
- January 2018: The Wyss Center, a neurotechnology research foundation located in Switzerland, declared that it has recently partnered up with CorTec, a producer of innovative corrosion control technologies. The main aim of this partnership is to work together on the development, research, and design of a device of long-term and persistent monitoring of the brain’s electrophysiological signals for therapeutic and clinical diagnostic applications.
More Trending Topics from Fortune Business Insights:
Fortune Business Insights offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights, we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.