The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality states about 17,500 emergency room visits, 133,300 hospital visits, and 442,900 office visits are made by children with scoliosis per year. Scoliosis is among the most common spinal deformity among people, especially among children that affect the lateral, and rotational curvature of the spine abnormally. The spine curves and bends to one side in a person with scoliosis. It can be an idiopathic or congenital disability in children while it usually occurs in adults due to weak ligaments leading to a degeneration of the spine. The increasing cases of scoliosis are promoting the growth of the scoliosis management market, predicts Fortune Business Insights in their recent study. The study conducted on scoliosis management market size by Fortune Business Insights is titled, “Scoliosis Management Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Product Type (Orthosis system, Spinal system), By Disease Type (Idiopathic scoliosis, Neuromuscular scoliosis, Degenerative scoliosis, Others), By Age (Adults, Pediatrics), and Geography Forecast till 2026”. According to this study, the market is categorized based on various factors such as age, disease type
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Scoliosis Management Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- What are the key technological and Scoliosis Management Market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
- Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the Scoliosis Management Market growth?
More Trending Topics From Fortune Business [email protected]