The global rheumatoid arthritis testing market will derive growth from the high prevalence of the disease across the world. According to a report by Fortune Business Insights, titled “Rheumatoid Arthritis Testing Market Size”, Share & Industry Analysis, By Test Type (Serological Tests, Rheumatoid Arthritis Severity Tests & Medication Monitoring Tests, Imaging Tests), By End User (Hospitals & Clinics, Diagnostic Centers, Others) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026,” the market will benefit from recent technological advancements in testing equipment associated with diagnosis of the disease. Rheumatoid arthritis is a long term severe disorder that directly affects the immune system of the human body. It is a serious disorder that comes with side effects such as swelling and inflammation around the affected area. Moreover, excessive pain is caused within body joints and organs of the body.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/rheumatoid-arthritis-testing-market-101523
Driven by High Prevalence of Rheumatoid Arthritis, North America to Emerge as the Leading Region
The report segments the market based on regional demographics into North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Asia Pacific. Among these regions, North America will emerge as the leading region in the coming years, mainly attributable to the growing prevalence of rheumatoid arthritis in this region. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, by 2040, around 78.4 million people across the world will be diagnosed with the disease. Furthermore, an estimated 34.6 million people will report activity limitations due to rheumatoid arthritis. This will contribute to the growth of the market in North America.
Key Companies and Manufacturers Covered:
- Abbott Laboratories
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Beckman Coulter, Inc.
- Siemens Healthcare GmbH
- Microdrop LLC (imaware)
- Augurex Life Sciences Corp.
- Qiagen, Svar Life Science AB (Euro Diagnostica)
- Exagen Inc.
- Aviva Systems Biology Corporation
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
- and other players.
Advances in Treatment Methods to Favor Market Growth
The growing penetration of technology in the healthcare industry has given rise to exceptional treatment methods. Technology has bettered the treatment and diagnosis methods associated with rheumatoid arthritis. As a result, the demand for rheutmatoid arthritis test equipment has increased drastically in recent years. Technological advancements have yielded benefits such as improved patient outcomes, accurate diagnosis and testing procedures, ease of use, and reduce cost for testing. In 2019, Microdrop LLC announced the launch of a new arthritis screening method, wherein patients would be able to avail testing methods from the comfort of their homes.
This eliminates the need for hospital visits and huge favors patients who are either bedridden or have physical disabilities. Microdrop’s latest product will help the company generate a substantial amount of rheumatoid arthritis testing market revenue in the coming years. This, in turn, will influence the growth of the market in a positive way.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts:https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/rheumatoid-arthritis-testing-market-101523
Rheumatoid Arthritis Testing Market Segmentation:
By Test Type
- Serological Tests
- Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate (ESR)
- Anti-Cyclic Citrullinated Peptide (anti-CCP)
- Rheumatoid Factor (RF)
- C-reactive Protein (CRP)
- Anti-nuclear antibody (ANA)
- Uric Acid
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Severity Tests & Medication Monitoring Tests
- Salicylate Level Test
- Muscle Enzyme Test
- Creatinine Test
- Multibiomarker Disease Activity (MBDA)
- Imaging Tests
By End User
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Diagnostic Centers
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Detailed business profiles including product offerings, recent developments, key financial information, and strategies employed by main market players.
- Analysis of various regions and countries that includes the demand and supply based actions, which consequently have a major influence on the market’s expansion.
- Market dynamics and opportunities for growth for players in the near future.
- Competitive landscape describing the market revenue shares of key players.
- Market segmentation analysis that deals with quantitative and qualitative research, discussing the influence of policy-based and economical aspects.
Our proven methodologies and systematic analysis help in making confident business and strategic decisions.
A market study that conducts at Fortune Business Insights can save significant cost and time, and can help prevent making costly mistakes.
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245