The Global “Retinal Disease Therapeutics Market” is likely to expand at an impressive rate driven by recent government participation towards the prevention and control of retinal diseases. According to a report published by Fortune Business Insights, titled “Retinal Disease Therapeutics: Global Market Analysis, Insights, and Forecast, 2019-2026,” the market is likely to reach US$ 21,318.0 Mn by the end of 2026. The market was valued at US$ 11,044.2 Mn in 2018 and is likely to witness a CAGR of 8.6% in the forecast period.
Leading Players operating in the Retinal Disease Therapeutics Market are:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Santen Pharmaceutical
View For More Details @https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2019/07/12/1881906/0/en/Retinal-Disease-Therapeutics-Market-to-Reach-US-21-318-0-Mn-by-2026-Advancements-in-Retinal-Disease-Diagnosis-Devices-to-Boost-the-Market-says-Fortune-Business-Insights.html
North America to Emerge Dominant in the Forecast Period
The increasing government investment towards research and development of retinal disease drugs and diagnostic devices is enabling growth in the retinal diseases therapeutics market in North America. North America has emerged dominant in the global retinal disease therapeutics market in recent years. The Retinal Disease Therapeutics Market in North America was valued at US$ 4056.5Mn in 2018 and is likely to increase in the coming years. Improved health infrastructures, increasing patient pool, and favorable health reimbursement policies are some of the factors that are likely to boost the regional market in the forthcoming years. High prevalence of retinal diseases in the Asia Pacific is a major reason why this region is estimated to rise with the highest CAGR in the forecast period.
Hoffmann-La Roche AG’s ‘Lucentis’ is Gaining Increasing Popularity
The diabetic retinopathy is a severe kind of disorder that has accounted for the majority of cases of blindness in the US. Lucentis was an instant hit among healthcare professionals after it was backed by a series of clinical trials and approvals from the National Institute of Health (NIH). One such instance of this development is the “Lucentis” therapy, put forward by F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG. Lucentis was introduced to provide therapeutic advice and development of products for patients suffering from chronic disease. In 2017, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved Lucentis for diabetic retinopathy.
Detailed Table of Content:
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
- Recent industry developments such as mergers & acquisitions
- Regulatory scenario for key countries
- Prevalence of Key Retinal Diseases, in Major Countries
- Pipeline Analysis
- Patent Snapshot
- Global Retinal Disease Therapeutics Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Key Findings / Summary
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Disease Indication
- Macular Degeneration
- Diabetic Macular Edema
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Retinal Vein Occlusion
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By End User
- Hospital Pharmacy
- Retail Pharmacy
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- North America Retinal Disease Therapeutics Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Extensive product offerings
- Customer research services
- Robust research methodology
- Comprehensive reports
- Latest technological developments
- Value chain analysis
- Potential Retinal Disease Therapeutics Market opportunities
- Growth dynamics
- Quality assurance
- Post-sales support
- Regular report updates
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Retinal Disease Therapeutics Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
More Trending Topics from Fortune Business Insights:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245