The increasing awareness about healthcare importance of proper infrastructure in healthcare set-ups are boosting the global point-of-care diagnostics market, predicts Fortune Business Insights in their new report. The report is titled,” Point-of-care Diagnostics (POC)Market: Global Market Analysis, Insights, and Forecasts, 2018 – 2026”.
According to the report, the market is anticipated to reach US$ 28,379.6 Mn by the end of 2026 from US$ 17,019.5 Mn in 2018. The forecast period is set from 2018 to 2026 and the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.6%.
The report covers:
- Global Point of Care Diagnostics Market trends, with detailed analysis on consumer trends & manufacturer trends.
- Overview on supply analysis covering trends across raw material suppliers, technology providers and distributors.
- Key areas of investments identifying market opportunities and challenges in forecast timeframe.
- Competitive analysis of the industry players along with the overview on strategic management.
- Comprehensive company profiles of the major industry players.
Leading Players operating in the Point of Care Diagnostics Market are:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- Hoffmann-La Roche
- Johnson & Johnson
- Sekisui Diagnostics, LLC
- Danaher Corporation
- AccuBioTech Co., Ltd.
- Chembio Diagnostic Systems, Inc.
- EKF Diagnostics Holdings plc
- Instrumentation Laboratory (A Werfen Company)
- Nova Biomedical
- PTS Diagnostics
“Increasing Need for Immunotherapy and Other Therapeutic Methods to Promote Growth”
The rise in geriatric population and their vulnerability towards various diseases is a major factor augmenting growth in the global point-of-care diagnostic market. This, coupled with the rising prevalence of infectious diseases is boosting the market. The rise in disposable incomes of people worldwide have encouraged people to opt for better healthcare treatment and facilities. This is further prognosticated to fuel the demand for point-of-care diagnostics market in the coming years.
Furthermore, prevailing occurrences of target diseases is propelling demand for point-of-care treatment methods such as molecular target therapy, immunotherapy, and other therapy methods. Such factors are anticipated to help the market generate better revenues in the years to come.
However, factors such as high cost of installation and high maintenance costs may hamper the market in the long run. Nevertheless, with advancement in technology and new product launches, the market is anticipated to grow remarkably in the years to come.
- Extensive product offerings
- Customer research services
- Robust research methodology
- Comprehensive reports
- Latest technological developments
- Value chain analysis
- Potential Point of Care Diagnostics Market opportunities
- Growth dynamics
- Quality assurance
- Post-sales support
- Regular report updates
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Point of Care Diagnostics Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
Some major points from Table of Content:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245