The global peripheral drug-eluting stents market is likely to gain impetus from a rise in the rates of tobacco consumption. According to an upcoming report by Fortune Business Insights, titled, “Peripheral Drug-Eluting Stents Market Size”, Share and Global Trend by Type (Self-Expanding, Balloon Expanding), by Indication (Atherosclerosis, Deep Vein Thrombosis), by End User (Clinics, Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgery Centres), and Geography Forecast till 2026,” due to an increasing adoption of sedentary lifestyle, there has been a rise in the rates of obesity and hypertension.
All these factors are responsible for the rising incidence of peripheral artery disease. This in turn, is anticipated to boost the global peripheral drug-eluting stents market growth during the forecast period.
The report covers:
- Global Peripheral Drug-Eluting Stents Market trends, with detailed analysis on consumer trends & manufacturer trends.
- Overview on supply analysis covering trends across raw material suppliers, technology providers and distributors.
- Key areas of investments identifying market opportunities and challenges in forecast timeframe.
- Competitive analysis of the industry players along with the overview on strategic management.
- Comprehensive company profiles of the major industry players.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/peripheral-drug-eluting-stents-market-100483
Leading Players operating in the Peripheral Drug-Eluting Stents Market are:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- Vascular SLU,
- Boston Scientific Corporation,
- Meril Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd.,
- Abbott, Stentys SA,
- Braun Melsungen AG,
- L. Gore & Associates,
- other prominent market players.
A Growing Patient Pool Across the Globe to Drive the Hospital Segment
The report classifies the global peripheral drug-eluting stents market on the bases of type, indication, end user, and geography. By type, the market is segmented into balloon expanding, self-expanding, and others. By indication, the market is further grouped into atherosclerosis and deep vein thrombosis. In terms of end user, the market is categorized into ambulatory surgery centres, clinics, hospitals, and others. Out of these, the hospital segment was dominating the global peripheral drug-eluting stents market in the year 2018 and the segment is anticipated to retain its position throughout the forecast period. This will occur because of the large number of patient pool.
Segmentation of the Global Peripheral Drug-Eluting Stents Market
- Balloon Expanding
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
By End User
- Ambulatory Surgery Centres
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Rising Prevalence of Artery Diseases to Favor Growth in North America
The global peripheral drug-eluting stents market is geographically divided into Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific. Amongst these regions, North America was leading the global market in 2018. This is because of a rise in the incidence of artery diseases and increasing per capita income that have led to an ever rising demand and adoption for drug drug-eluting stents.
The rate of peripheral disease in this region has increased due to the rise in the prevalence of high cholesterol and blood pressure, combined with diabetes and obesity. Health Metrics and Evaluation found that out of the global obese population, approximately 13.0% belong to the U.S. Additionally, the ongoing advancements in minimally invasive treatment procedures and a highly developed healthcare infrastructure are likely to contribute to the peripheral drug-eluting stents market growth. Fortune Business Insights predicts that Asia Pacific and Europe will witness notable growth of CAGR in the coming years.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts:https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/peripheral-drug-eluting-stents-market-100483
- Extensive product offerings
- Customer research services
- Robust research methodology
- Comprehensive reports
- Latest technological developments
- Value chain analysis
- Potential Peripheral Drug-Eluting Stents Market opportunities
- Growth dynamics
- Quality assurance
- Post-sales support
- Regular report updates
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Peripheral Drug-Eluting Stents Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
More Trending Topics From Fortune Business [email protected]
An Overview of the Impact of COVID-19 on this Market:
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this too shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are taking continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of coronavirus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
Click here to get the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this Peripheral Drug-Eluting Stents Market. Please visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/peripheral-drug-eluting-stents-market-100483
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245