The growing demand for protein-based drugs is a key factor driving the global peptide therapeutics market, says Fortune Business Insights in a report, titled “Peptide Therapeutics Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Product Type (Generic, Innovative (Patented)), By Route of Administration (Parenteral, Oral, Nasal), By Application (Central Nervous System Disorders, Respiratory Disorders, Metabolic Disorder, Allergy/Immunological), By End-user (Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Industries, Academic & Research Institutes, Contract Research Organization) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026.” The increasing product launches by key players is expected to aid the growth of the global peptide therapeutics market.
Browse Complete Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/peptide-therapeutics-market-101420
List Of The Major Companies That Are Present In The Global Peptide Therapeutics Market Are:
- Bachem Holding AG
- Eli Lilly, and Company
- Pfizer Inc.
- Amgen Inc.
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
- Lonza Inc.
- Sanofi S.A.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMS)
According to the report, the rising R&D investments in drug development by key players is expected to aid growth of the global peptide therapeutics market during the forecast period. In addition, several advantages offered by Peptide therapeutics such as increased potency & selectivity is further expected to fuel demand for peptide therapeutics, which, in, turn will boost peptide therapeutics market revenue.
The report contains an exclusive set of data to benefit and enable companies to work on their strategies for the overall development. The report provides information regarding market drivers, new advancement and recent trends in the global peptide therapeutics market.
Secondary Research is conducted to derive the following information:
- Details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies.
- Details in relation to the parent market/related market, value and supply chain analysis, distribution channels, trade analysis, and recent technological developments.
- Market dynamics in relation to the market under focus – Drivers, restraints, trends, and opportunities.
- Market & technological trends and new product developments
More Trending Topics From Fortune Business [email protected]