Global “Peptic Ulcer Drugs Market Growth” 2020 report includes the market strategy, market orientation, expertise opinion and knowledgeable information. Report provides market growth and Revenue, market share and size that helps to understand future prospects. The Peptic Ulcer Drugs report also covers the current market information, porter’s five forces analysis with threat of new entrants, threat of substitute products and services, key challenges, opportunities in Peptic Ulcer Drugs Industry.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report:
The global ‘peptic ulcer drugs market’ is projected to showcase exponential growth by reaching USD 5.13 billion by 2027 while exhibiting a CAGR of 2.4% between 2020 and 2027. This is attributable to the increasing prevalence of peptic ulcer disease and the growing demand for effective peptic ulcer drugs across the globe. Fortune Business Insights, in its latest report, titled, “Peptic Ulcer Drugs Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Imapct Analysis, By Drugs Type (Proton Pump Inhibitor (PPI), H2 Antagonists, Antibiotics, and Others), By Ulcer Type (Gastric Ulcer and Duodenal Ulcer), By Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies, and Online Pharmacies), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027.”, mentions that the market was valued at USD 4.25 billion in 2019 and is likely to gain momentum in the forthcoming years.
What does the Report Include?
The market report includes quantitative and qualitative analysis of several factors such as the key drivers and restraints that will impact growth. Additionally, the report provides insights into the regional analysis that covers different regions, which are contributing to the growth of the market. It includes the competitive landscape that involves leading companies and the adoption of strategies by them to introduce new products, announce partnerships, and collaboration that will contribute to the growth of the market between 2020 and 2027. Moreover, the research analyst has adopted several research methodologies such as PESTEL and SWOT analysis to extract information about the current trends and industry developments that will drive the market growth in the forthcoming years.
Soaring Demand for Peptic Ulcer Drugs In spite of COVID-19 Pandemic
The COVID-19 pandemic has led to the halt of several industrial processes causing unprecedented economic loss. However, pharmaceutical companies are thriving in these difficult times owing to the increasing demand for medication drugs across the globe. Likewise, the demand for these ulcer drugs is experiencing considerable growth as major pharmaceutical companies are increasing their focus on R&D activities to develop new drugs and cater to the demand for the OTC drugs across several stores. The market is, therefore, expected to showcase positive growth during the forecast period.
List of the Companies Operating in the Global Market
- AstraZeneca (Cambridge, United Kingdom)
- Novartis AG (Basel, Switzerland)
- Pfizer Inc. (New York, United States)
- GlaxoSmithKline plc. (Brentford, United Kingdom)
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited. (Tokyo, Japan)
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Canonsburg, Pennsylvania, United States)
- Abbott (Illinois, United States)
- ZydusCadila (Gujrat, India)
- Other Players
An Overview of the Impact of COVID-19 on this Market :
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this too shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are taking continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of corona virus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
For more information visit : https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/peptic-ulcer-drugs-market-103483
Table Of Content :
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
- Prevalence of Peptic Ulcer, By Country/Region
- Pipeline Analysis, By Key Players
- Recent Industry Developments
- Regulatory Scenario-by Key Countries
- Impact of COVID-19 on Peptic Ulcer Drugs Market
Increasing Prevalence of Peptic Ulcer Disease to Spur Demand
According to the Harvard Health Publishing, every year peptic ulcers affect more than 4 million people in the U.S. Additionally, it occurs irrespective of the age bracket, and is estimated that 1 in 10 individuals are likely to develop this disease at some point of their life. The increasing prevalence of peptic ulcer disease is driving the demand for effective peptic ulcer drugs across the globe. Furthermore, the growing geriatric population is expected to contribute to the growth of the global peptic ulcer drugs market in the forthcoming years.
Increasing Incidence of Disease in North America to Aid Growth
Among all the regions, North America was worth USD 1.76 billion in 2019 and is expected to hold the highestmarket share in the forthcoming years. This is attributable to the increasing incidence of peptic ulcers in the U.S. that drives the demand for peptic ulcer drugs in the region. On the other hand, Europe is anticipated to hold the second position during the forecast period. This is ascribable to factors such as the rising healthcare expenditure in countries such as the U.K., France, and Germany between 2020 and 2027.
Product Launches by Major Companies to Strengthen TheirPortfolios
The global peptic ulcer drugs market is mainly dominated by major companies such as Pfizer, Inc., and AstraZeneca. These companies are actively investing in R&D activities to introduce new products and maintain their dominance in the global marketplace. Furthermore, the other key players are adopting strategies such as collaboration, partnership, and merger and acquisition to maintain their presencein the fiercely competitive market during the forecast period.
- March 2020: RedHill Biopharma announced the commercial launch in the U.S. of Talicia, a capsule to treat H.pylori infection in patients. The announcement by the leading pharma company is expected to strengthen its market position in the near future.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts:
Segments Covered in the Report
By Drug Type
- Proton Pump Inhibitors
- H2 Antagonists
By Ulcer Type
- Gastric Ulcer
- Duodenal Ulcer
By End User
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
- North America
- By Drug Type
- By Ulcer Type
- By End User
- By Country
SECONDARY DATA SOURCES THAT WE REFER TO:
- Annual reports, investor presentation, SEC filings, and press releases of companies operating in the market
- Studies published by relevant associations MedTech Europe; American College of Radiology; Cancer Council Australia; Japan Hospital Association, etc.), government sources (Centers for Disease Control & Prevention, Ministry of Health, Labour & Welfare, Japan; National Health Service, England, etc.), international organizations (World Health Organization, The Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development, Eurostat, etc.), and articles published by Research Gate, NCBI, etc.
- Website, reports, and press releases of end user facilities – Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgery Centres, Clinics
- Industry journals and paid databases
SECONDARY RESEARCH IS CONDUCTED TO DERIVE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
- Details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies
- Details in relation to prevalence, incidence, patient numbers, distribution of patients, average price of treatment, etc.
- Number of end user facilities by region/country and average annual spending or procurement of devices by type of end user facility
- Number of procedures and average price of procedures
- Replacement rate and pricing of capital equipment
- Market dynamics in relation to the market under focus – Drivers, restraints, trends, and opportunities
- Market & technological trends, new product developments, product pipeline.
Fortune Business Insights(TM) offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights(TM) we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges
Fortune Business Insights(TM) Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]