The increase in disposable income of people around the world have made them opt for better lifestyle, food habits, and get access to better medical facilities available. This, according to Fortune Business Insights’ new report is a major factor boosting the global patient room furniture market. The report is titled, “Patient Room Furniture Market Size, Share and Global Trend by Department (Day Care Department, Emergency Department, Acute Care, Rehabilitation Department, Intensive Care Unit, Others), by Type (Storage, Chairs, Beds, Others), by End User (Hospitals, Specialty Clinics, Ambulatory Surgery Centers, Long Term Care Centers, Others) and Geography Forecast till 2026”.
According to the report, the hospitals segment is dominating the market in 2018 and is anticipated to continue doing the same in the coming years. This is due to the rise in number of patient pool taking admission in hospitals for longer stay and avail required treatment.
Key Industry Developments
- In December 2018, Hill-Rom Services Inc. launched a new smart bed will be incorporated with Early Sense’s continuous monitoring system. According to, Hillrom Services Inc., EarlySense will help lower “code blue”-related mortality by 83% and cardiac arrests by 86%.
- In October 2018, Joerns Healthcare launched new bed systems at AHCA 2018. The new suite of products is designed specifically to serve emerging care needs across the evolving care continuum.
- Day Care Department
- Emergency Department
- Acute Care
- Rehabilitation Department
- Intensive Care Unit
- Specialty Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Long Term Care Centers
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Increasing Cases of Hospital-acquired Infections to Boost Market
Launch of Early Sense by Hill-Rom Services Expected to Intensify Market Competition
Major strategies adopted by vendors include strategic collaborations, merger and acquisitions, new furniture launch, and installation of technology in furniture. To cite and example, the company Hill-Rom Services launched a smart bed named Early Sense in December 2018. This smart bed is incorporated with Early Sense’s continuous monitoring system. This will help to lower the “code-blue”-related cardiac arrests by a percentage of 86% and mortality percentage by 83%. Such inventions, based on smart technology are anticipated to bring lucrative growth opportunities for the global market in the long run.
Some of the companies operating in the global patient room furniture market include
- Anetic Aid,
- Herman Miller, Inc.,
- Haworth Inc.,
- DRE Medical,
- Steelcase Inc.,
- GPC Medical Ltd.,
- Stance Healthcare Inc.,
- Trinity Furniture,
- Knoll Inc.
Key questions answered in the Patient Room Furniture Market report:
What will the market growth rate of Patient Room Furniture Market in 2025?
What are the key factors driving the Global Patient Room Furniture Market?
What are sales, revenue, and price analysis of top manufacturers of Patient Room Furniture Market?
Who are the distributors, traders and dealers of Patient Room Furniture Market?
Who are the key vendors in Patient Room Furniture Market space?
What are the Patient Room Furniture Market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the Asia Patient Room Furniture Market?
What are sales, revenue, and price analysis by types, application and regions of Patient Room Furniture Market?
What are the market opportunities, market risk and market overview of the Patient Room Furniture Market?
More Trending Topics From Fortune Business [email protected]