The global orthopedic joint replacement market size is poised to reach USD 26,967.9 million by 2026, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.1% during the forecast period. Combined rise in the incidence of osteoarthritis and geriatric population in the world will be the key force behind the growth of this market. Osteoarthritis is a lifelong condition that emerges when the cartilage in the joints deteriorates and causes bones to rub together, leading to stiffness and pain in those areas. It mainly hits people over 60 years of age. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), by 2050, over 130 million people in the world will be suffering from osteoarthritis, 40 million of whom will be severely disabled from the disease. This will primarily be a result of the rapid increase in the geriatric population, whose numbers are rising in tandem. The United Nations estimates that more than 20% of the world’s population will be over the age of 60 by 2050. The cumulative effect of these developments will be an exponential rise in demand for joint implants, with total replacement surgeries leading the orthopedic joint replacement market trends.
Highlights of the Report:
- In-depth analysis of various insights, namely, orthopedic joint replacement market trends, growth drivers, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Comprehensive details of key market players, their core competencies, and orthopedic joint replacement market share.
- The potency of suppliers and buyers to make better business decisions.
- Lists out the market size in terms of volume.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/orthopedic-joint-replacement-market-100314
Key Players Operating in The orthopedic joint replacement market Include:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- Integra LifeSciences
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
- MicroPort Scientific Corporation
- Braun Melsungen AG
- Zimmer Biomet
- Wright Medical Group N.V.
- Smith & Nephew
High Demand for Joint Implants to Drive the Market in North America
Revenue-wise, North America is anticipated to lead the global orthopaedic joint replacement market share, since the region generated USD 6,885.9 million in 2018. This is primarily owing to the escalating demand for joint implants, an efficient health insurance system, and a rising preference for joint replacement in outpatient settings in the region. Increase in the number of domestic producers will fuel the market in Europe, making it the second largest stakeholder in terms of revenue. The orthopaedic joint replacement market forecast shows that Asia-Pacific will register the highest CAGR due to the growing incidence of osteoarthritis, strong government initiatives, and increasing acceptance of modern orthopaedic solutions.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/orthopedic-joint-replacement-market-100314
Increasing Application of Robotics in Surgical Procedures to Redefine Contours of the Market
Robotic surgeries are becoming increasingly popular in the medical field. Joint replacement is one of the most prominent areas where procedures using robots are performed. In fact, cases where total knee replacement is required, such as in cases of severe stiffness or deformity, doctors are actively suggesting surgeries through robotic technology. This judgement is based on the sound knowledge and awareness of the benefits that this technology promises to the patients. For example, robot-powered surgery is more accurate in placement of implants, thereby lessening the discomfort of the patient post-surgery. Due to its high precision quotient, the likelihood of adjacent tissues getting damaged is negligible. Lastly, surgical procedures that are robot-assisted are known to be minimally invasive in nature as they make smaller incisions, thus speeding up the recovery process. Rising awareness about these advantages will accelerate the orthopaedic joint replacement market growth.
- Total Replacement
- Partial Replacement
By End User
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Orthopedic Clinics
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/orthopedic-joint-replacement-market-100314
- Extensive product offerings
- Customer research services
- Robust research methodology
- Comprehensive reports
- Latest technological developments
- Value chain analysis
- Potential orthopedic joint replacement market opportunities
- Growth dynamics
- Quality assurance
- Post-sales support
- Regular report updates
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the orthopedic joint replacement market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the orthopedic joint replacement market growth?
- What are the key technological and market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
More Trending Topics from Fortune Business Insights: