The global orthobiologics market is expected to rise with an impressive CAGR and generate the highest revenue by 2026. Fortune Business Insights™ in its latest report published this information. The report is titled “Orthobiologics Market Size, Share and Industry Analysis by Product Type (Viscosupplements, Bone Growth Stimulators, Demineralized Bone Matrix, Synthetic Bone Substitutes, Stem Cells, Allografts), By Application (Spinal Fusion, Maxillofacial & Dental, Soft Tissue Repair, Reconstructive & Fracture Surgery), By End User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Speciality Clinics), and Regional Forecast 2019-2026”. The report discusses research objectives, research scope, methodology, timeline and challenges during the entire forecast period. It also offers an exclusive insight into various details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies.
For more information, Get sample pdf @ https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/orthobiologics-market-100173
The report provides a 360-degree overview of the market, listing various factors restricting, propelling, and obstructing the market in the forecast duration. The report also provides additional information such as interesting insights, key industry developments, detailed segmentation of the market, list of prominent players operating in the market, and other orthobiologics market trends. The report is available for sale on the company website.
Key Companies Covered in The Report
- Zimmer Biomet
- Genzyme Corporation (Sanofi)
- DePuy Synthes (Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.)
- Wright Medical Group N.V.
- Anika Therapeutics, Inc.
- RTI Surgical Holdings, Inc.
- Musculoskeletal Transplant Foundation
The increasing incidence of musculoskeletal diseases is likely to give rise to orthopedic surgeries. This, in turn, is indicative of growing demand for orthobiologics treatment. As per a study by the World Health Organization, in 2017, fatal falls were the second-leading cause for fractures and accidental injuries. The rising incidence of falls is expected to increase the chances for fractures, thus fueling demand for orthobiologics solutions. Companies are anticipated to develop new orthobiologic products such as orthobiologic injections to heal injured ligaments, muscles, and fractures within a short span. This is further expected to push the growth of the market by 2026.
View press release for more information @ https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2019/07/01/1876672/0/en/Global-Orthobiologics-Market-to-Reach-US-8261-5-Mn-by-2026-Rising-Demand-for-Minimally-invasive-Surgeries-to-Aid-Expansion-Fortune-Business-Insights.html
Regional Analysis for Orthobiologics Market:
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Contents for Orthobiologics Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Orthobiologics Market Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Orthobiologics Market Revenue Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2020
- Company Profiles
Other Exclusive Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245