The Global Nucleic Acid Testing Market is slated for rapid growth owing to the increasing demand for nucleic acid kits from blood transfusion centers and blood banks. Crucial insights into this developing market have been shared by Fortune Business Insights in its report, titled “Nucleic Acid Testing Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Technology (Polymerase Chain Reaction, Ligase Chain Reaction, Transcription-mediated Amplification, Whole Genome Sequencing), By Application (Disease Diagnosis, Forensic Testing, Personalized Medicine, Others), By End User (Hospitals, Specialty Clinics, Diagnostic Centers, Academic & Research Institutes), and Geography Forecast Till 2026”. The report enunciates the influential factors driving the growth of this emerging market. Nucleic acids are essentially molecules carrying genetic information that is passed down from parents to their children. They are special because they can combine with proteins and become protein-carrying machines called ribosomes. A nucleic acid test is a molecular procedure to detect viruses and bacteria in a human body using a semi-automated system. It helps in the early detection of infections, especially in blood and organ donors.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/nucleic-acid-testing-market-100606
Company profiled in this report based on Business overview, Financial data, Product landscape, Strategic outlook & SWOT analysis:
- Beckman Coulter
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
- Siemens Healthineers
- Hologic, Inc.
- bioMérieux SA
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Tecan Trading AG.
Serious Disadvantages to Create Roadblocks for the Market
Despite its advantages, nucleic acid testing systems possess some noticeable disadvantages that can hinder the growth of the global nucleic acid testing market. Some of them include lack of infrastructural facilities in hospitals and clinics, possibility of false-positive results, high cost of treatment, inability to provide data on antibiotic susceptibility, and deficiency of trained technical expertise. These factors can hold back the market to reach its full potential.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Nucleic Acid Testing Market Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/sample/nucleic-acid-testing-market-100606
Key Industry Developments
· In January 2019, Abingdon Health launched new version of successful NALFIA rapid test used for the detection of DIG/Biotin and /or FITC (Or FAM)/biotin -labelled analytes.
· In September 2018, the scientists from the National University of Singapore developed a portable platform for the point-of-care nucleic acid test which can be used for the diagnosis of various diseases. The device is named as “enVision” (enzyme-assisted nanocomplexes for visual identification of nucleic acids).
· In October 2017, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. received FDA approval for the cobas Zika, a nucleic acid screening test for use on the cobas 6800/8800 systems
· In September 2017, Advanced Analytical Technologies, Inc. (AATI) partnered with Illumina, Inc. for supporting the co-marketing activities involving the company’s Fragment Analyzer Automated CE Systems used for the quality control (QC) analysis of nucleic acids in Illumina next-generation sequencing (NGS)
Highlights of the Report
- In-depth analysis of various insights, namely, Nucleic Acid Testing Market trends, growth drivers, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Comprehensive details of key market players, their core competencies, and market shares.
- The potency of suppliers and buyers to make better business decisions.
- Lists out the market size in terms of volume.
More Trending Topics From Fortune Business Insights: