– Fortune Business Insights predicts the rising prevalence of neurovascular disorders to boost the market for neurovascular catheters in their new report, titled, “Neurovascular Catheters Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Type (Balloon Catheters, Access Catheters, Micro Catheters, Embolization Catheters, Intracranial Support Catheters), By Application (Embolic Stroke, Brain Aneurysms, Sinus Fistulas, Arteriovenous Malformations), By Material (Nylon, Polymer, Polyether, Ether Ketone, Others), By End User (Hospitals, Clinics, Ambulatory Surgery Centers), and Geography Forecast till 2026”. The report analyzes various factors boosting and resisting growth in the market and also provides beneficial insights for market vendors.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/neurovascular-catheters-market-100992
Key players leading the global surgical robots market include,
- Braun Melsungen AG
- Zeus Industrial Products, Inc.
- RAUMEDIC AG
- Penumbra, Inc.
- Integra LifeSciences
- DePuy Synthes
- Integer Holdings Corporation
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Teleflex Incorporated
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Neurovascular Catheters Market Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/neurovascular-catheters-market-100992
- Balloon Catheters
- Access Catheters
- Micro Catheters
- Embolization Catheters
- Intracranial Support Catheters
- Embolic Stroke
- Brain Aneurysms
- Sinus Fistulas
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Ether Ketone
- Ambulatory Surgery Centres
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Technological Advancements in Catheters and Increasing Investments in Research and Development to Stimulate Neurovascular Catheters Market Growth
The increasing prevalence of neurovascular problems such as brain aneurysms, cerebral aneurysms, and blockage in the brain vessels are major growth drivers of the global neurovascular catheters market. In addition to this, neurovascular catheters treatment provides certain advantages such as simplified procedures because of advanced technology, and minimal invasion. This, accompanied by easy access to intracranial spaces, is expected to boost the global neurovascular catheters market in future.
However, the market may face certain challenges in the form of catheter blockage risk, affected neurovascular organs, coating detachment from the catheter, and biocompatibility of catheters. In addition to that, the cost of implementation and maintenance of neurovascular catheters may also restrict its growth in the coming years. Moreover, the risk of catheter failures may hamper the growth of the market.
Nevertheless, the rise in research and development projects and technological advancement in the field of medicine and healthcare facilities are anticipated to create lucrative growth opportunities for the market in the long run.
North America to Remain Dominant: Rising Prevalence of Stroke to Promote Growth
Geographically, the global neurovascular catheters market is anticipated to be dominated by North America on account of rising incidence of neurovascular diseases such as arteriovenous malformations, intracranial atherosclerotic disease, ischemic stroke, brain aneurysms, and others. The Centres for Diseases Control and Prevention (CDC) estimates that the United States spends about US$ 34 Bn per year on stroke treatment out of which 87.0% strokes are reported to be ischemic strokes. Thus, the market in North America is anticipated to emerge dominant in the market in the future.
In addition to this, the market in Europe is is expected to show impressive growth owing to the rapidly progressing neurovascular disease management services in the region. This, accompanied by the rising adoption of advanced technology in the healthcare and medical sector, is also boosting the regional market. Furthermore, the rising adoption of minimally invasive surgeries is anticipated to help Europe flourish with remarkable growth in the forecast period.
Some of the companies functioning in the global market are
- Zeus Industrial Products, Inc.,
- Braun Melsungen AG,
- Boston Scientific Corporation,
- Integra LifeSciences,
- DePuy Synthes,
- RAUMEDIC AG,
- Integer Holdings Corporation,
- Penumbra, Inc.,
- Teleflex Incorporated,
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the market growth?
What are the key technological and market trends shaping the market?
What are the key opportunities in the market?
What are the key companies operating in the market?
Which company accounted for the highest market share?
Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
Highlights of the Report
- In-depth analysis of various insights, namely, Neurovascular Catheters Market trends, growth drivers,
opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Comprehensive details of key market players, their core competencies, and market shares.
- The potency of suppliers and buyers to make better business decisions.
- Lists out the market size in terms of volume.
More Trending Topics From Fortune Business [email protected]