The global negative pressure wound therapy (npwt) devices market is expected to rise with an impressive CAGR and generate the highest revenue by 2026. Fortune Business Insights™ in its latest report published this information. The report is titled “Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Device Type (Conventional NPWT, and Single-use NPWT), By Indication (Diabetic Foot Ulcers, Pressure Ulcers, Burns & Trauma, and Others), By End User (Hospitals, Clinics, Homecare Settings, and Others) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026”. The report discusses research objectives, research scope, methodology, timeline and challenges during the entire forecast period. It also offers an exclusive insight into various details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies.
For more information, Get sample pdf @ https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/negative-pressure-wound-therapy-npwt-market-101243
The report provides a 360-degree overview of the market, listing various factors restricting, propelling, and obstructing the market in the forecast duration. The report also provides additional information such as interesting insights, key industry developments, detailed segmentation of the market, list of prominent players operating in the market, and other negative pressure wound therapy (npwt) devices market trends. The report is available for sale on the company website.
List of Key Companies Covered:
- Smith & Nephew
- KCI Licensing, Inc.
- ConvaTec Inc.
- Cardinal Health
- Medela AG
- Mölnlycke Health Care AB.
- Talley Group Ltd
- PAUL HARTMANN Asia-Pacific Ltd.
- Lohmann & Rauscher GmbH & Co. KG
Increasing number of surgeries owing to the rising incidence of surgical site infections, along with the increasing prevalence of chronic wounds are some of the major factors fueling the demand for negative pressure wound therapy in the global market. For instance, according to the U.S. National Institute of Health, chronic wounds affect around 6.5 million people every year in the U.S. Additionally, increasing investments by the market players to offer advanced devices and supply NPWT devices in the emerging countries due to their strong distribution networks, are projected to drive the negative pressure wound therapy devices market growth during the forecast period.
View press release for more information @ https://www.medgadget.com/2020/02/negative-pressure-wound-therapy-devices-market-2020-industry-growth-recent-trends-size-and-share-analysis-by-2026-with-key-players-fortunebusinessinsights-com.html
Regional Analysis for Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) Devices Market:
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Contents for Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) Devices Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) Devices Market Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) Devices Market Revenue Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2020
- Company Profiles
Other Exclusive Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245