Rising prevalence of chronic and acute disease is a key factor driving the global microRNA market, says Fortune Business Insights in a report, titled “MicroRNA Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Type (Product, Services miRNA cDNA Synthesis, miRNA Profiling & Purification, Next Generation Sequencing, Detection, miRNA Functional Studies, Micro Assays), By Application (Cancer, Cardiovascular Disease, Infectious Disease, Inherited Disease) By End User (Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical Companies, Academic & Government Research Institutes) and Geography Forecast till 2026.” Rising demand for preventive care is expected to promote the growth of the global microRNA market.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/microrna-market-101237
The Major Companies Covered in The Global Microrna Market Report Include Are:
- Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.
- QIAGEN, Dharmacon
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Synlogic, GeneCopoeia, Inc.
- New England Biolabs
- Regulus Therapeutics Inc.
- NanoString Technologies, Inc.
- and BioGenex
- and other players.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global MicroRNA Market Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/microrna-market-101237
Global MicroRNA Market Segmentation
o Sample Collection
o Whole Blood
o miRNA cDNA Synthesis
o miRNA Profiling & Purification
o Next Generation Sequencing
o miRNA Functional Studies
o Real Time – PCR (RT-PCR)
o Micro Assays
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Neurological Disease
- Kidney Disease
- Infectious Disease
- Inherited Disease
By End User
- Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical Companies
- Academic & Government Research Institutes
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
More Trending Topics From Fortune Business [email protected]