The global medical robots market is likely to expand in the coming years due to advancements made in embedded systems. According to a report by Fortune Business Insights, titled “Medical Robots Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Product (Robotic Systems (Surgical Robots, Telepresence Robots, Rehabilitation Robots, Pharmacy and Hospital Automation Robots, Medical Transportation Robots, Others), Instruments & Accessories), By End User (Hospitals & Ambulatory Surgery Centres, Pharmacies, Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Industries, Others) and Geography Forecast till 2026,” the market is likely to grow in the coming years due to recent product innovations using concepts such as artificial intelligence (AI) and the internet of things (IoT).
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/medical-robots-market-100265
Segmentation of the Global Medical Robots Market
By Product Type
- Robotic Systems
o General surgery
o Orthopedic Robotic Systems
o Prosthetic Robots
o Therapeutic Robots
o Exoskeleton Robots
o Assistive Robots
Pharmacy and Hospital Automation Robots
Medical Transportation Robots
Others (e.g. sanitation and disinfection robots)
- Instruments & Accessories
By End User
- Hospitals & Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Industries
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Genesis Healthcare Launches Xenex Bot, Aimed Towards Strengthening its Foothold
In 2016, Genesis Healthcare launched the Xenex robot that is used to destroy bacteria and other harmful germs with the help of xenon ultra violet light. The Xenon is clinically effective against the most harmful bacteria and its abilities has caught the eyes of many investor firms around the world. The Xenex is capable of operating and functioning within a five-minute cycle, without needing to warm up or cool down. Thus, the ability of Xenon to perform its tasks in a short span of time and needing lesser pre-operative or post-operative time has contributed to the success of this technology. Genesis’ Xenex is likely to impact the global medical robots market positively and is likely to favor growth of the market in the forthcoming years.
Some of the leading companies operating in the global medical robots market are
- Intuitive Surgical,
- TransEnterix Surgical, Inc.,
- Auris Health, Inc. (Hanssen),
- Verb Surgical Inc.,
- MICROBOT MEDICAL INC.,
- Zimmer Biomet, Stryker,
- Accuray Incorporated,
- Ekso Bionics, Hocoma,
- InTouch Technologies, Inc.
Highlights of the Report
- In-depth analysis of various insights, namely, automotive airbags market trends, growth drivers, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Comprehensive details of key market players, their core competencies, and market shares.
- The potency of suppliers and buyers to make better business decisions.
- Lists out the market size in terms of volume.
More Trending Topics From Fortune Business [email protected]