One of the most renowned players for the development of patient rehabilitation products – Arjo has launched an advanced medical bed in 2018. This new product is incorporated with Indigo technology, allowing comfort, safety and ease-of-use. Such innovations are likely to propel growth in the global “medical lifting slings” market. Medical lifting slings allow smooth transport of patients by ensuring safety and offering enhanced ergonomics within medical care facilities. Lifting slings are mobility devices that help in the easy lifting of obese, disabled, and weak patients to prevent the occurrence of injuries. It is important to know the techniques while using medical lifting slings so that it can offer proper assistance to patients as well as staff. Health and territory health departments in Australia have issued a safety alert concerning the misuse of lifting slings. All-day use of slings can inflict welts and bed sores on patients.
Therefore, the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) in Australia issued a warning that patient lifting slings shouldn’t be used all-day. Owing to the absence of suitable transportation system, patients can get injuries, affecting their well-being and quality of life.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/medical-lifting-slings-market-101232
The report covers:
- Global Medical Lifting Slings Market trends, with detailed analysis on consumer trends & manufacturer trends.
- Overview on supply analysis covering trends across raw material suppliers, technology providers and distributors.
- Key areas of investments identifying market opportunities and challenges in forecast timeframe.
- Competitive analysis of the industry players along with the overview on strategic management.
- Comprehensive company profiles of the major industry players.
Leading Players operating in the Medical Lifting Slings Market are:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- Joerns Healthcare LLC.
- Invacare Corporation
- GF HEALTH PRODUCTS, INC.
- Argo Medical
- Etac AB
- Prism Medical UK
- DJO Global, Inc.
- Joerns Healthcare LLC
Patients’ Reluctance Towards the Use of Medical Lifting Slings May Hamper the Market Growth
Geriatric population is the target population for medical lifting slings market. These people are more prone to age-related issues, causing immobility. The advent of long-term care centers for the geriatric populace is likely to open up avenues for the market, thereby impacting the medical lifting slings market growth. Another factor responsible for driving the market is the rising demand for home healthcare services.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/medical-lifting-slings-market-101232
Rising Cases of Physical Impairments to Boost the Market in North America
North America is expected to hold dominance in the global medical lifting slings market during the forecast horizon. This is ascribable to the growing aging population and rising prevalence of physical impairment among people. According to the Census Bureau in the U.S., older people are projected to outnumber children by 2030, fuelling demand for lifting slings. This, in turn, is expected to increase the medical lifting slings market size.
Medical Lifting Slings Market Segmentation:
- Seating Slings
- Standing Slings
- Bariatric Slings
- Toileting Slings
- Universal Slings
- Nursing Homes
- Assisted Living Facilities
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts:https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/medical-lifting-slings-market-101232
- Extensive product offerings
- Customer research services
- Robust research methodology
- Comprehensive reports
- Latest technological developments
- Value chain analysis
- Potential Medical Lifting Slings Market opportunities
- Growth dynamics
- Quality assurance
- Post-sales support
- Regular report updates
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Medical Lifting Slings Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245