The Global Regenerative Medicine Market is likely to expand considerably in the coming years due to growing applications in the treatment of chronic diseases. According to a report published by Fortune Business Insights, titled “Regenerative Medicine: Global Regenerative Medicine Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2019-2026,” the market was valued at US$ 23,841.5 Mn in 2018.
- Cell Therapy
- Gene Therapy
- Tissue Engineering
- Platelet Rich Plasma
- Wound Care
By Distribution Channel
Fortune Business Insights some of the leading companies that have made significant growth contributions to the global market. Besides this, the report identifies some of the attractive business strategies that have been adopted by renowned companies in the world. Some of the leading companies that are operating in the market are
- Integra LifeSciences Corporation,
- CELGENE CORPORATION,
- American CryoStem Corporation,
- Tissue Regenix,
- Avita Medical,
- Osiris Therapeutics, Inc.,
- Wright Medical Group N.V.,
- Smith & Nephew,
- Integra LifeSciences Corporation.
Secondary Data Sources That We Refer To
- Annual reports, investor presentation, SEC filings, and press releases of companies operating in the market
- Studies published by relevant associations MedTech Europe; American College of Radiology; Cancer Council Australia; Japan Hospital Association, etc.), government sources (Centers for Disease Control & Prevention, Ministry of Health, Labour & Welfare, Japan; National Health Service, England, etc.), international organizations (World Health Organization, The Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development, Eurostat, etc.), and articles published by Research Gate, NCBI, etc.
- Website, reports, and press releases of end user facilities – Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgery Centres, Clinics
- Industry journals and paid databases
More Trending Topics From Fortune Business [email protected]