As per a study by the International Osteoporosis Foundation (IOF), around 8.9 million people suffer from fractures every year. The main reason for fractures is the prevalence of osteoporosis. This will further lead to an increasing demand for kyphoplasty procedures, thus driving the Global Kyphoplasty Market Size. The information is shared by Fortune Business Insights in a report, titled “Kyphoplasty Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Product (Balloon, Cement Mixing, Needle, Others), By Application (Kyphosis, Spinal Fractures, Vertebral Alignment Restoration), By End User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Clinics) and Geography Forecast till 2026.”
Global Kyphoplasty Market Segmentation
- Cement Mixing
- Spinal Fractures
- Vertebral Alignment Restoration
By End User
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC, and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Highlights of the Report
- In-depth analysis of various insights, namely, Kyphoplasty Market trends, growth drivers, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Comprehensive details of key market players, their core competencies, and market shares.
- The potency of suppliers and buyers to make better business decisions.
- Lists out the market size in terms of volume.
More Trending Topics From Fortune Business [email protected]