As per a study by the International Osteoporosis Foundation (IOF), around 8.9 million people suffer from fractures every year. The main reason for fractures is the prevalence of osteoporosis. This will further lead to an increasing demand for kyphoplasty procedures, thus driving the Global Kyphoplasty Market. The information is shared by Fortune Business Insights in a report, titled “Kyphoplasty Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Product (Balloon, Cement Mixing, Needle, Others), By Application (Kyphosis, Spinal Fractures, Vertebral Alignment Restoration), By End User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Clinics) and Geography Forecast till 2026.” Osteoporosis is more prevalent in women than men. As per the above study, approximately 200 million women around the world are suffering from osteoporosis. Kyphoplasty is a minimal-invasive surgical technique used for the treatment of Vertebral Compression Fracture or VCF. Some of the symptoms of VCF are depression, back pain, less physical activity, trouble sleeping, and decreased lung capacity. In kyphoplasty, acrylic cement is injected in the back bone or vertebra for stabilizing fractures. This technique helps patients to retain their functional abilities, correct spine alignment, and restore lost vertebral body.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/kyphoplasty-market-101011
Global Kyphoplasty Market Segmentation
- Cement Mixing
- Spinal Fractures
- Vertebral Alignment Restoration
By End User
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC, and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Kyphoplasty Market Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/kyphoplasty-market-101011
Medtronic Receives FDA Approval for its Second Cement Solution to Treat Sacral Fractures
The report profiles some of the leading players in the global kyphoplasty market. Some of them are
- Merit Medical Systems,
- DePuy Synthes (Johnson & Johnson Services Inc.),
- Alphatec Spine Inc.,
- G21 Srl, Taeyeon Medical Co. Ltd.,
- Joline GmbH & Co. KG,
These companies have an expansive orthopaedic portfolio and robust distribution network. This allows them to sell their products effectively, which in turn, affects the kyphoplasty market revenue. SAFE ORTHOPEDICS announced the launch of a new kyphoplasty system called The SteriSpine VA in October 2018. This system holds a new cement injection method, which uses balloon for the treatment of fractures. In June 2018, Medtronic announced its second bone cement solution. This solution is for fixing pathological fractures of sacral vertebral body with the help of sacroplasty. The company received FDA approval for this solution called Kyphos(TM) Xpede Bone Cement.
Highlights of the Report
- In-depth analysis of various insights, namely, Kyphoplasty Market trends, growth drivers, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Comprehensive details of key market players, their core competencies, and market shares.
- The potency of suppliers and buyers to make better business decisions.
- Lists out the market size in terms of volume.
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the market growth?
What are the key technological and market trends shaping the market?
What are the key opportunities in the market?
What are the key companies operating in the market?
Which company accounted for the highest market share?
Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
More Trending Topics From Fortune Business [email protected]