The Knee Cartilage Repair Market is likely to grow in the coming years due to recent technological advancements in digital healthcare devices. According to a report published by Fortune Business Insights, titled “Market: Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2019 to 2026.”
A few of the leading companies are,
- Arthrex, Inc.
- Braun Melsungen AG
- Smith and Nephew
- Isto Biologics
- Vericel Corporation
- Osiris Therapeutics, Inc.
- and other players.
Besides IoT, Artificial Intelligence(AI) and predictive analysis have been major drivers of the global Knee Cartilage Repair Market. The applications of AI and IoT include efficient decision making and proper financial management. Thus, the aforementioned factors are likely to enable growth of the global Knee Cartilage Repair Market in the forthcoming years.
- Microfracture Devices
- Osteochondral Dart
By Cartilage Type
- Hyaline Cartilage
By Type of Cells
- Specialty Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
The report offers detailed market analysis and insights for the global Market. Fortune Business Insights segments the market based on various factors. Besides this, Fortune Business Insights profiles leading market players and predicts market values for the forecast period 2019 to 2026. The report also includes various growth drivers and restrains that had a substantial impact on the global market.
KEY INDUSTRY DEVELOPMENTS
- In September 2017, CO.DON AG launched Spherox for distribution in European regions, starting from marketing activities in Germany. Spherox received marketing approval from the European Medicines Agency (EMA) in May 2017.
- In June 2018, BioGend Therapeutics, announced the completion of enrolment for the clinical trial of Biphasic Cartilage Repair Implant (BiCRI) technology which is a one-step autologous cartilage knee repair treatment.
- In February 2017, Vericel Corporation announced the first MACI implant for the treatment of symptomatic cartilage knee defects in the U.S., which is an autologous cell-based scaffold approved by the FDA in December 2016.
- CartiHeal, Inc., is conducting clinical research study on its investigational devices named Agili-C, for the treatment of osteochondral and cartilage defects.
- Regentis Biomaterial Ltd., a company focussed on tissue repair, is conducting clinical study GelrinC, for the repair of articular cartilage damage of knee
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the market growth?
What are the key technological and market trends shaping the market?
What are the key opportunities in the market?
What are the key companies operating in the market?
Which company accounted for the highest market share?
Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
Highlights of the Report
- In-depth analysis of various insights, namely, Knee Cartilage Repair Market trends, growth drivers, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Comprehensive details of key market players, their core competencies, and market shares.
- The potency of suppliers and buyers to make better business decisions.
- Lists out the market size in terms of volume.
More Trending Topics From Fortune Business [email protected]