CDC reports that every year approximately 15 million people in the U.S. face severe joint pain because of arthritis. The rising prevalence of arthritis can increase the demand for treatments, which in turn, will propel the growth of the global joint pain injections market. The information is shared by Fortune Business Insights, in a report, titled “Joint Pain Injections Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Product (Corticosteroid Injections, Hyaluronic Acid Injections, Platelet-Rich Plasma Injections, Others (Placental Tissue Matrix Injections, etc), By Joint Type (Knee and Ankle, Hip, Shoulder and Elbow, Others), By Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies, Online Pharmacies), and Geography Forecast till 2026.”
Segmentation of the Global Joint Pain Injections Market
- Corticosteroid Injections
- Hyaluronic Acid Injections
- Platelet-Rich Plasma Injections
- Others (Placental Tissue Matrix Injections, etc.)
By Joint Type
- Knee and Ankle
- Shoulder and Elbow
By Distribution Channel
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
- North America (the U.S. and Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC, and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Joint Pain Injections Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
More Trending Topics From Fortune Business [email protected]