The Global Intravenous Immunoglobulins Market to gain from rapid technological advancements taking place in the market. Recently Fortune Business Insights has published a report, titled Intravenous Immunoglobulins Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Indication (Primary Immunodeficiency, Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy (CIDP), Guillain-Barré Syndrome (GBS), Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP), Multifocal Motor Neuropathy (MMN)), Form (Liquid, Lyophilized), End User (Hospitals, Clinics, Homecare) & Geography Forecast till 2025
Top Key Players Covered:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the global market. Some of the companies operating the global market are;
- CSL Behring
- Grifols, S.A.
- Kedrion S.p.A
- Bio Products Laboratory Ltd.
- Biotest AG
- China Biologic Products Holdings, Inc.
- LFB SA and Shanghai RAAS Blood Products Co., Ltd.
Rapid adoption of digitalization among practitioners and patients is likely to fuel the demand in the global Intravenous Immunoglobulins market. Additionally, increasing per capita income and rising living standards is expected to drive the global Intravenous Immunoglobulins market during the forecast period 2018-2025.
However, high cost associated with the devices and lack of skilled professional to operate the system are a few factors that may hamper the growth in the global Intravenous Immunoglobulins market.
As stated in the report North America holds a significant share in the market. The trend is unlikely to change and North America may continue holding its position. The growth witnessed is attributable to high presence of key developers in nations such as Canada and U.S.
The Asia Pacific Intravenous Immunoglobulins market is expected to expand at a promising CAGR during the forecast period. The constantly improving healthcare infrastructure in the region is expected to contribute to Asia Pacific market expansion.
- Primary Immunodeficiency
- Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy (CIDP)
- Guillain-Barré Syndrome (GBS)
- Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP)
- Multifocal Motor Neuropathy (MMN)
By End User
- North America (the U.S., and Canada)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, Australia, South East Asia, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa (GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
KEY INDUSTRY DEVELOPMENTS
- In May 2019, the FDA approved the prior approval supplement (PAS) for ADMA Biologics, Inc.’s product offering of BIVIGAM and subsequently ADMA announced that it will begin the commercial sales of the product
In April 2019, a novel intravenous immunoglobulin by ADMA Biologics, Inc. to be utilised for the treatment of primary immunodeficiency called Asceniv (Immune Globulin Intravenous, Human – slra 10%, Liquid), received the FDA approval
More Trending Topics from Fortune Business Insights: