The India peritoneal dialysis market size is expected to reach USD 79.0 million by 2026, exhibiting a CAGR of 9.0% during the forecast period. One of the key drivers accelerating the growth of the market is the increasing cases of associated disorders, such as diabetes and hypertension. According to the World Health Organization, the number of people with diabetes has risen from 108 million in 1980 to 422 million in 2014. Furthermore, as per the World Health Organization in 2014, 8.5% of adults aged 18 years and older had diabetes and in 2016, diabetes was the direct cause of 1.6 million deaths.
As per the report, published by the Fortune Business Insights, titled “India Peritoneal Dialysis Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Type (Continuous Ambulatory Peritoneal Dialysis (CAPD), Automated Peritoneal Dialysis (APD)), By Product (Devices (Cyclers/Machines), PD Solutions/Fluids, PD Sets, Catheters) and Region Forecast, 2019-2026” the market stood at USD 43.1 million in 2018. The report offers dynamic insights on all the prevailing trends and characteristics of the market. It provides an all-encompassing summary and analytical data of all the segments.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/india-peritoneal-dialysis-market-101752
Highlights of the Report:
- In-depth analysis of various insights, namely, India Peritoneal Dialysis Market trends, growth drivers, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Comprehensive details of key market players, their core competencies, and India Peritoneal Dialysis Market share.
- The potency of suppliers and buyers to make better business decisions.
- Lists out the market size in terms of volume.
Key Players Operating in The India Peritoneal Dialysis Market Include:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- Mitra Industries (P) Ltd
- Cook India
- Poly Medicure Limited
- Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA
Rising Cases of End-Stage Renal Disease will Facilitate Speedy Growth
One of the vitally important factors enabling the growth of the market is the increasing cases of kidney failure and end-stage renal disease (ESRD). This factor has resulted in the surge of the patient pool for dialysis. Furthermore, the escalating incidence of associated disorders, such as diabetes and hypertension is expected to contribute significantly to the market growth. According to The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India, under Pradhan Mantri National Dialysis Programme, every year, 2.2 lakh new patients of ESRD get added in India, resulting in the additional demand for 3.4 Crore dialysis annually. The advantages associated with peritoneal dialysis modality such as fewer dietary restrictions, no need for regular visits to dialysis centers, portability, and lesser weight gain compared to hemodialysis is expected to fuel demand among patients.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/india-peritoneal-dialysis-market-101752
Announcement of the Indian Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare to Offer Growth Prospects
The increasing government initiatives and guidelines for the adoption of peritoneal dialysis by the Indian health ministry will boost the peritoneal dialysis market trends in India. The better accessibility of peritoneal dialysis in-home settings will further fuel demand among patients in the rural areas who incur additional costs traveling to dialysis centers in far places. Peritoneal dialysis allows greater flexibility and freedom in the treatment schedule. This factor will further accelerate the peritoneal dialysis market growth in India during the forecast period. In addition, the increasing focus of the Indian government towards peritoneal dialysis with lesser requirement of technical power, better productivity, and quality of life at a lower cost will create growth opportunities for the India peritoneal dialysis market. For instance, in May 2019, the Indian Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare announced the plans to offer peritoneal dialysis facility for patients suffering from kidney ailments under the Pradhan Mantri National Dialysis Programme (PMNDP). The inclusion of peritoneal dialysis in the Pradhan Mantri National Dialysis Programme will uplift the peritoneal dialysis in the foreseeable future.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/india-peritoneal-dialysis-market-101752
- Extensive product offerings
- Customer research services
- Robust research methodology
- Comprehensive reports
- Latest technological developments
- Value chain analysis
- Potential India Peritoneal Dialysis Market opportunities
- Growth dynamics
- Quality assurance
- Post-sales support
- Regular report updates
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the India Peritoneal Dialysis Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the India Peritoneal Dialysis Market growth?
- What are the key technological and market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245