The increasing number of geriatric population, and occurrences of infectious diseases like cancer, and hepatitis is expected to boost the global immunodiagnostics market. According to a report published by Fortune Business Insights, titled “Immunodiagnostics: Global Market Analysis, Insights, and Forecast, 2018-2025,” the market was valued at US$ 15,777.5 Mn in 2017. Fortune Business Insights predicts that the market will rise at a CAGR of 4.7%, and reach US$ 22,732.7 Mn by the end of 2025.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/immunodiagnostics-market-100444
Oncology and Endocrinology Segment Will Witness Increasing Demand
The immunodiagnostic market is categorized into oncology and endocrinology, infectious disease testing, hepatitis and retrovirus testing, and GI stool testing in terms of application. In 2017, oncology, and endocrinology segment had generated a market share of 25.6%. The segment’s highest share is accredited to the embracing of immunodiagnostics in various applications, namely endocrine diseases and cancer. There has been an increase in the number of reimbursement of products as well as new product approvals. Also, several tests are predicted to propel the global immunodiagnostics market by the end of 2025.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Immunodiagnostics Market Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/immunodiagnostics-market-100444
Key Industry Developments
- In March 2019, Oncimmune announced the acquisition of Protagen Diagnostics.
- In November 2018, Ortho Clinical Diagnostics received U.S FDA approval for the company’s VITROS HIV Combo test, an immunodiagnostic detect HIV-1 and HIV-2 antibodies (Ab) and the p24 antigen (Ag).
- In May 2016, Diasorin announced the acquisition of Quest Diagnostics’ immunodiagnostics products.
Some of the leading companies that are operating in the global immunodiagnostics market are
- Hoffmann-La Roche AG (Roche Diagnostics),
- Danaher Corporation,
- Thermo Fisher Scientific,
- Quest Diagnostics.
- Reagents & Consumables
- Oncology & Endocrinology
- Hepatitis & Retrovirus
- Cardiac Markers
- Infectious Diseases
By End user
- Clinical Laboratories
- Physician’s Offices
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
More Trending Topics From Fortune Business [email protected]