The increasing number of geriatric population, and occurrences of infectious diseases like cancer, and hepatitis is expected to boost the global immunodiagnostics market. According to a report published by Fortune Business Insights, titled “Immunodiagnostics: Global Market Analysis, Insights, and Forecast, 2018-2025,” the market was valued at US$ 15,777.5 Mn in 2017. Fortune Business Insights predicts that the market will rise at a CAGR of 4.7%, and reach US$ 22,732.7 Mn by the end of 2025.
Key players leading the Global Immunodiagnostics Market include
- Hoffmann-La Roche AG (Roche Diagnostics)
- Danaher Corporation
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Quest Diagnostics.
Moreover, an increasing number of players in the region, rising awareness, and advancements in health care industry will drive the immunodiagnostics market in Asia Pacific. It is anticipated that China and India will exhibit high demand for immunodiagnostics in Asia Pacific. This is because of the presence of unmet medical needs in the region. The immunodiagnostics market in the Middle East and Latin America is projected to expand considerably by the end of 2025, because of the rise in infectious and cardiovascular diseases in these regions.
Asia Pacific to Remain Dominant in the Market
The global immunodiagnostics market can be geographically segmented into Latin America, North America, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Europe and Africa. Amongst these regions, the Asia Pacific market was worth US$ 3,949.1 Mn in 2017, and it is still likely to generate a comparatively high CAGR during the forecast period. As there is an increasing awareness among the masses regarding disease management, it encourages them to go for regular health check-ups and tests. This has also enhanced the global immunodiagnostics market.
The immune system of a human is one of the most complex networks. Recent advancements in global immunodiagnostics market have improvised diagnosis of this complex network. A rise in infectious diseases like HIV, cancer, hepatitis, and other cardiovascular diseases is aiding expansion of the immunodiagnostics market. Furthermore, advancements in technology will stoke growth of the global immunodiagnostics market during the forecast period. The report provides an in-depth analysis of various factors that have contributed to the growth of the global immunodiagnostics market.
- Reagents & Consumables
- Oncology & Endocrinology
- Hepatitis & Retrovirus
- Cardiac Markers
- Infectious Diseases
By End user
- Clinical Laboratories
- Physician’s Offices
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Secondary Research Is Conducted To Derive The Following Information
- Details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies
- Details in relation to prevalence, incidence, patient numbers, distribution of patients, average price of treatment, etc.
- Number of end user facilities by region/country and average annual spending or procurement of devices by type of end user facility
- Number of procedures and average price of procedures
- Replacement rate and pricing of capital equipment
- Market dynamics in relation to the market under focus – Drivers, restraints, trends, and opportunities
- Market & technological trends, new product developments, product pipeline.
More Trending Topics From Fortune Business [email protected]