Humeral Implant Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Product Type (Proximal Humerus, Implant, Humeral Shaft, Distal Humerus Implant, Others), By Application (Total shoulder replacement, Shoulder Hemiarthroplasty, Others), By End User (Hospitals, Orthopedic Clinics, Ambulatory Surgery Centers, Others), and Geography Forecast till 2026 The American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (AAOS) stated that there has been a five-fold increase in the number of shoulder injuries from 200o onwards. The increasing prevalence of shoulder injuries is expected to drive the global humeral implant market between 2018 and 2026.
The information is shared by Fortune Business Insights in a report, titled “Humeral Implant Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Product Type (Proximal Humerus, Implant, Humeral Shaft, Distal Humerus Implant, Others), By Application (Total shoulder replacement, Shoulder Hemiarthroplasty, Others), By End User (Hospitals, Orthopedic Clinics, Ambulatory Surgery Centers, Others), and Geography Forecast till 2026.”
Highlights of the Report:
- In-depth analysis of various insights, namely, Humeral Implant Market trends, growth drivers, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Comprehensive details of key market players, their core competencies, and Humeral Implant Market share.
- The potency of suppliers and buyers to make better business decisions.
- Lists out the market size in terms of volume.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/humeral-implant-market-101128
Key Players Operating in The Humeral Implant Market Include:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- DePuy Synthes
- Exactech, Inc.
- Arthrex, Inc.
- Medartis, Zimmer Biomet
- Smith & Nephew plc.
- Wright Medical Group N.V.
Uncemented Press Fit Humeral Implant Received FDA Clearance in March 2019, Driving the Market in North America
From a geographical standpoint, North America is estimated to maintain its dominance in the global humeral implants market by 2026. The growth is driven by the rising adoption of the prosthesis and growing concerns over sports injuries. In addition to this, companies plan to develop new products, thereby expanding their market share and strengthening their market position. For instance, uncemented press-fit humeral received FDA clearance in March 2019. This disruptive technology was introduced by Catalyst OrthoScience in 2016 and is an evolution of total shoulder system. Influenced by these product launches, the market for humeral implants is expected to flourish in the years to come.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/humeral-implant-market-101128
The demand for humeral stem implant is likely to increase owing to the benefits of humerus implant surgery. These include speedy recovery, lesser hospital stays, improved range of motion, and reduction in pain. rowing demand for home healthcare settings is expected to augment the medical sensors market growth. These implants are purely anatomical in nature, avoiding overstuffing of the shoulder joint. It has the ability to replicate articular anatomy, thereby re-establishing soft tissue pressure and avoiding complications such as proximal humeral bone misfortune, per prosthetic break, and aseptic releasing. Humeral implants can ensure long-term fixation of joints and implant reliability, favouring the humeral implant market growth.
Segmentation of the Global Humeral Implant Market
By Product Type
- Proximal Humerus Implant
- Humeral Shaft
- Distal Humerus Implant
- Total shoulder replacement
- Shoulder Hemiarthroplasty
By End User
- Orthopedic Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgery Centres
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/humeral-implant-market-101128
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Humeral Implant Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the Humeral Implant Market growth?
- What are the key technological and market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245