Fortune Business Insights predicts the rise in geriatric population and the need for giving constant care and attention to them to boost the market for home healthcare in their new report, titled, “Home Healthcare Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Product (Continence Care, Wound Care, Ostomy Care, Clinical Nutrition, Respiratory Care, Equipment & Housekeeping Supplies, Others), By Services (Rehabilitation services, Pregnancy home care services, Nursing services, Others), and Geography Forecast till 2026”. The report provides insights into growth drivers and restraints, and opportunities prevalent in the market.
The report covers:
- Global Home Healthcare Market trends, with detailed analysis on consumer trends & manufacturer trends.
- Overview on supply analysis covering trends across raw material suppliers, technology providers and distributors.
- Key areas of investments identifying market opportunities and challenges in forecast timeframe.
- Competitive analysis of the industry players along with the overview on strategic management.
- Comprehensive company profiles of the major industry players.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/home-healthcare-market-101030
Leading Players operating in the Home Healthcare Market are:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- Roche diagnostics corp
- Abbott Laboratories
- Philips N.V
- Arcadia Health Care
- Nxstage Medical
- GE Healthcare
- Braun Melsungen AG
- 3M Health Care
- Almost Family Inc
- Air Liquide
- Cardinal Health
- Sunrise Medical
- Hoffmann-La Roche AG
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/home-healthcare-market-101030
Rising Prevalence of Respiratory Disorders Boosts Growth Opportunities for Market
The rising number of accident cases, increasing prevalence of chronic and acute diseases and rising geriatric population are major factors boosting the global home healthcare market growth. In addition, the increasing prevalence of respiratory disorders is also boosting the market. As per the British Lung Foundation, about 1.2 million people are diagnosed with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) in the U.K. Therefore, in the coming years the demand for home healthcare is expected to rise in response to the rising cases COPD worldwide. In addition to this, the home healthcare market includes services such as pregnancy and elder care services, apart from the others.
On the flipside, lack of technology adoption amongst the geriatric population and lack of skilled healthcare professionals may restrict the growth of the market in the long run. In addition, unfavorable reimbursement policies and insufficient expertise among patient population to operate in home care setting devices are also anticipated to challenge the growth of the market in the coming years.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Home Healthcare Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
View More Related Reports: