The Global Hemophilia Drugs Market covered the value of US$ 9875.4 Mn in the year 2017 and is anticipated to reach US$ 15830.3 Mn by 2025. Furthermore, the global market for hemodialysis is expected to report a CAGR of 6.0% during the forecast period. The above information was published in a report, titled “Hemophilia Drugs Market Size, Share and Global Trend by Disease Indication (Hemophilia A, B & C), Therapy Type (Recombinant Therapy, Plasma therapy & Others), Distribution Channels (Hospital Pharmacy, Retail Pharmacy, Online Pharmacy) and Geography Forecast till 2025.”
Highlights of the Report:
- In-depth analysis of various insights, namely, Hemophilia Drugs Market trends, growth drivers, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Comprehensive details of key market players, their core competencies, and Hemophilia Drugs Market share.
- The potency of suppliers and buyers to make better business decisions.
- Lists out the market size in terms of volume.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/hemophilia-drugs-market-100068
Key Players Operating in The Hemophilia Drugs Market Include:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- Grifols SA
- CSL Behring
- Octapharma AG
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Bioverativ Inc.
- FERRING LÄKEMEDEL AB
- Aptevo Therapeutics
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Novo Nordisk
The Asia Pacific to Grow at a Rapid Pace with Rising Number of Hemophilia Patients
North America is projected to emerge dominant in the global hemophilia drugs market during the forecast period. This is mainly ascribable to the rising prevalence of hemophilia A and B, especially in countries such as Canada and the U.S. Moreover, in 2017, North America market for hemophilia drugs covered a value of US$ 3,684.7 Mn. Trailing North America, Europe is the second-leading region in the global hemophilia drugs market.
The growth in this region is attributable to the rising healthcare budgets by governments and initiatives by governments to promote hemophilia drugs treatment. On the other hand, the hemophilia drugs market in the Asia Pacific is likely to expand at a higher CAGR between 2017 and 2025 on account of the rising number of patients suffering from hemophilia especially in countries such as China and India.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/hemophilia-drugs-market-100068
Pfizer Introduced Gene Therapy to Address Unmet Patient’s Needs
Some of the leading players presently operating in the global market for hemophilia drugs are Grifols SA, Bioverativ Inc., FERRING LÄKEMEDEL AB, Aptevo Therapeutics, Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Novo Nordisk, Pfizer, Inc., and CSL Behring. In 2018, companies such as Novo Nordisk, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Ltd., and F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd covered more than half of the share in the global hemodialysis market as per revenue. In 2017, Pfizer, Inc. collaborated with Sangamo Therapeutics, Inc. to commercialize and develop gene therapy programs. The aim was to utilize these programs for Hemophilia A drugs.
Global Hemophilia Treatment Drugs Market Segmentation
By Disease Indication
- Hemophilia A
- Hemophilia B
- Hemophilia C
By Therapy Type
- Recombinant Therapy
- Plasma therapy
By Distribution Channels
- Hospital Pharmacy
- Retail Pharmacy
- Online Pharmacy
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/hemophilia-drugs-market-100068
- Extensive product offerings
- Customer research services
- Robust research methodology
- Comprehensive reports
- Latest technological developments
- Value chain analysis
- Potential Hemophilia Drugs Market opportunities
- Growth dynamics
- Quality assurance
- Post-sales support
- Regular report updates
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Hemophilia Drugs Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the Hemophilia Drugs Market growth?
- What are the key technological and market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245