Rising prevalence of infectious and chronic diseases will be the key driving factor in the global handheld ultrasound market growth in the forecast period. Fortune Business Insights provides a comprehensive analysis of the factors that will influence the market in its report, titled “Handheld Ultrasound Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Application (Urology/Gynaecology, Cardiology, Trauma, Oncology, Musculoskeletal), By Technology (2D scanner, 3D scanner), By End-user (Hospitals, Ambulatory surgery centers, Diagnostic centers, Others), and Geography Forecast till 2026”. Handheld ultrasound (HUD) is the latest innovation in the portable ultrasound technology. These devices can be divided into three categories of laptops, hand-carried systems, and handheld systems.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/handheld-ultrasound-market-100702
Leading Players operating in the Handheld Ultrasound Market are:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- FUJIFILM SonoSite, Inc.
- Siemens Healthcare
- Hitachi, Ltd.
Increasing Incidence of Chronic Diseases to Fuel the Global Handheld Ultrasound Market Revenue
According to the WHO, by 2020, prevalence of chronic diseases is expected to rise by 57%. This will increase the demand pressure on healthcare systems all over the world, particularly in the developing nations. In this backdrop, handheld ultrasound devices will play a major role in complementing other diagnostic techniques. As a result, the global handheld ultrasound market is slated for considerable growth as chronic diseases become more widespread in the forecast period.
- By Application
- By Technology
- 2D scanner
- 3D scanner
- By End-user
- Ambulatory surgery centers
- Diagnostic centers
- By Geography
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Handheld Ultrasound Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts:https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/handheld-ultrasound-market-100702
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- What are the key technological and Handheld Ultrasound Market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
- Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the Handheld Ultrasound Market growth?
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245