The global urinary catheter market size is poised to touch USD 4.18 Billion by 2026, exhibiting a CAGR of 6.3% during the forecast period. Increasing prevalence of urinary continence is one of the key factors driving the growth of this market. Urinary incontinence refers to involuntary leakage of urine and is observed to be more prevalent in female as compared to the male population of the world. For example, the National Association for Incontinence reports that currently, one in four women over the age 18 experiences an episodes of leaking urine involuntarily. Since the prevalence is rising at a faster pace, the demand for urological catheters is likely to surge in the coming decade.
Fortune Business Insights covers some of the key players in this market:
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Amsino International, Inc.
- Teleflex Incorporated
- ConvaTec Group PLC
- Coloplast A/S
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Cook Medical Inc.
- Hollister Incorporated
- Indwelling Catheters
- Intermittent Catheters
- External Catheters
- Urinary Incontinence
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
By End User
- Age Care Centers
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
More Trending Topics From Fortune Business [email protected]