The global spectacles market is projected to reach USD 141.54 billion by 2026, thereby exhibiting a CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast period. Fortune Business Insights™ published this information in a recent report, titled, “Spectacles Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Product Type (Spectacles Frames and Spectacle Lenses), By Modality (Prescription and Over-the-counter) By Distribution Channel (Retail Store, Online Store, Ophthalmic Clinics), and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026.” The report further mentions that the market stood at USD 91.56 billion in 2018. However, it is expected to gain momentum from the rising prevalence of ocular disorders, such as myopia, hypermetropia, and astigmatism.
Highlights of the Report
- In-depth information about the spectacles market trends, opportunities, challenges, growth drivers, and obstacles.
- List of all the possible segments present in the market.
- Extensive details about the competitive landscape, consisting of new product launches, agreements, contracts, mergers, acquisitions, and collaborations.
- Analysis of the strategies implemented by key players to help entrepreneurs in growing their businesses.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Spectacles Market Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/spectacles-market-101953
Fortune Business Insights™ lists out some of the most renowned companies operating in the global spectacles market. They are as follows:
- Zenni Optical, Inc.
- Carl Zeiss
- Warby Parker
- Fielmann AG
- Ciba Vision
- HOYA Corporation
- Safilo Group S.p.A.
- Johnson and Johnson Vision
- Other prominent market players
By Product Type
- Spectacle Frames
- Spectacle Lenses
By Distribution Channel
- Retail Store
- Online Store
- Ophthalmic Clinic
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
More Trending Topics From Fortune Business [email protected]