The global invisible orthodontics market size is set to experience a period of substantial expansion owing to the rising popularity of cosmetic dentistry. According to the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD), revenue generated by cosmetic dentistry procedures breached the $1 million mark in the US in 2015. With increasing consciousness of physical appearance, orthodontic treatments that are aesthetically pleasing are becoming more desirable. The AACD found that 86% of the dental procedures were performed for patients wanting to improve their physical appearance and enhance their self-esteem. More importantly, one of the chief invisible orthodontics market trends is the decline in the uptake of traditional metal braces owing to a few cons that they entail. For instance, people with metal braces have to be careful about what they eat as hard food items can damage the braces, while soft foods can get stuck in them. Another issue is that these braces can cause pain and discomfort and can leave the patient’s teeth sore. These disadvantages have augured well for the market for invisible orthodontics.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/invisible-orthodontics-market-101185
New Product Launches to Stimulate Competition
The invisible orthodontics market analysis finds that key players in this market are working towards entrenching their foothold through launching of innovative products. Apart from this, companies are also looking to broaden their global presence by heavily investing in upcoming regional markets.
Noteworthy Industry Developments:
- December 2019: US-based SmileDirectClub, a leader in tele-dentistry, declared its plan to introduce its doctor-controlled remote clear aligner treatment procedure in Germany in 2020. The company will achieve this by opening multiple SmileShops all around the country, establishing its presence in Europe.
- October 2019: Align Technology launched its Invisalign Moderate product across North America to cater to the growing market for teeth rearrangement in moderate cases. The treatment technique will allow doctors to implement the company’s clear aligners invisalign technology more effectively and produce more superior outcomes in the treatment of a vast range of malocclusion cases.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Invisible Orthodontics Market Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/invisible-orthodontics-market-101185
Top Market Players Covered:
- Candid Care Co.
- Ormco Corporation
- Align Technology, Inc.
- Dentsply Sirona
- Straumann Group
Segmentation of the Global Invisible Orthodontics Market
- Ceramic Braces
- Clear Aligners
- Lingual Braces
By End User
- Dental Clinics
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
More Trending Topics From Fortune Business [email protected]