The global HIV/AIDS drugs market is likely to derive growth form the increasing prevalence of the disease across the world. According to a report published by Fortune Business Insights, titled “HIV/AIDS Drugs Market: Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2019-2026,” the market was valued at US$ 25,314.0 Mn in 2018. Fortune Business Insights has predicted that the market will reach US$ 40,675.0 Mn by 2026, thereby exhibiting a CAGR of 6.1% in the forecast period
List of players leading the Global AIDS Drugs Market include
- ViiV Healthcare
- Gilead Sciences
- Merck Sharp & Dohme
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Janssen Pharmaceuticals
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals
Global HIV Drugs Market Segmentation
By Drug Class
- Non-Nucleoside Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitors (NNRTIs)
- Integrase Inhibitors
- Combination HIV Medicines
By Distribution Channel
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Rest of the World
Highlights of the Report
- In-depth analysis of various insights, namely, HIV/AIDS Drugs Market trends, growth drivers, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Comprehensive details of key market players, their core competencies, and market shares.
- The potency of suppliers and buyers to make better business decisions.
- Lists out the market size in terms of volume.
More Trending Topics From Fortune Business [email protected]