Cooey, an India-based startup that provides healthcare solutions, launched its IoT infused wireless body fat scale in India. Such technological advancements in the field of body fat measurement is anticipated to drive the global body fat measurement market sales during the forecast years. According to Fortune Business Insights, in a report, titled, “Body Fat Measurement Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Product (Bioimpedance Analyzers, Hydrostatic Weighing, Dual Emission X-ray Absorptiometry, Body Fat Skinfold Calipers, Air-displacement plethysmography), By End User (Clinics, Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgery Centers) and Geography Forecast till 2026,” increasing awareness campaigns regarding the usage of medical devices for preventing diseases is projected to propel the global body fat measurement market growth in the coming years. Furthermore, the rising incidence of obesity across the world will also contribute to the market growth in 2026.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/body-fat-measurement-market-101221
Fortune Business Insights has listed some of the prominent market players operating in the global body fat measurement market. They are:
- OMRON Corporation
- AccuFitness LLC
- Hologic, Inc.
- General Electric Company
- Garmin Ltd.
- COSMED S.r.l.
- Beurer GambH
- Other key market players
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/body-fat-measurement-market-101221
Global Body Fat Measurement Market Segmentation
- Bioimpedance Analyzers
- Hydrostatic Weighing
- Dual Emission X-ray Absorptiometry
- Body Fat Skinfold Calipers
- Air-displacement plethysmography
By End User
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
More Trending Topics From Fortune Business [email protected]