The Germany home healthcare market will expand considerably in the coming years due to favorable health reimbursement policies in the country. According to a report published by Fortune Business Insights, titled “Home Healthcare: Germany Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2019-2026,” the market was valued at US$ 2,874.7 Mn in 2018. Fortune Business Insights has predicted that the market will reach US$ 4,446.9 Mn by the end of 2026 and exhibit a CAGR of 5.6%.
- Continence Care
- Ostomy Care
- Clinical Nutrition
- Wound Care
- Respiratory Care
- Equipment & Housekeeping Supplies
SECONDARY DATA SOURCES THAT WE REFER TO:
- Annual reports, investor presentation, SEC filings, and press releases of companies operating in the market
- Studies published by relevant associations MedTech Europe; American College of Radiology; Cancer Council Australia; Japan Hospital Association, etc.), government sources (Centers for Disease Control & Prevention, Ministry of Health, Labour & Welfare, Japan; National Health Service, England, etc.), international organizations (World Health Organization, The Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development, Eurostat, etc.), and articles published by Research Gate, NCBI, etc.
- Website, reports, and press releases of end user facilities – Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgery Centres, Clinics
- Industry journals and paid databases
SECONDARY RESEARCH IS CONDUCTED TO DERIVE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
- Details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies
- Details in relation to prevalence, incidence, patient numbers, distribution of patients, average price of treatment, etc.
- Number of end user facilities by region/country and average annual spending or procurement of devices by type of end user facility
- Number of procedures and average price of procedures
- Replacement rate and pricing of capital equipment
- Market dynamics in relation to the market under focus – Drivers, restraints, trends, and opportunities
- Market & technological trends, new product developments, product pipeline.
More Trending Topics from Fortune Business Insights: