Genomics Market is most commonly used for the diagnosis of cancer. Recent advancements in personalized medicine and genomics have bought significant transformations in disease management. The growing use of genomics in several clinical trials is reflecting a growing trend. Consequently, The Global Genomics Market is expected to rise at an exponential CAGR of 18.7% between 2018 and 2026. In 2018, the market was valued at US$ 15,888.8 Mn and it is anticipated to reach US$ 62,614.6 Mn by 2026.
The use of genomics is expanding in the medical industry, which is creating growth opportunities for the Global Genomics Market. Fortune Business Insights in a new report, titled “Genomics: Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2019-2026” offers valuable insights into the factors enabling growth in the market.
By Product Type
- DNA Methylation
- Histone Methylation
- Histone Acetylation
- MicroRNA Modification
- Large Non-coding RNA
- Chromatin Structures
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Key questions answered in the Genomics Market report:
- What will the market growth rate of Genomics market in 2026?
- What are the key factors driving the Global Genomics market?
- What are sales, revenue, and price analysis of top manufacturers of Genomics market?
- Who are the distributors, traders and dealers of Genomics market?
Veritas Genetics Launched myGenome to Offer Personalized Services to its Customers
General Electric Company, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Oxford Nanopore Technologies, Agilent Technologies, Inc., IntegraGen, QIAGEN, BGI, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Danaher, and Illumina, Inc. are some of the leading players in the global genomics market. Among these, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Agilent Technologies, Inc., and Illumina, Inc. are projected to dominate the global market. Strong geographical presence and robust portfolio are factors responsible for their prominent position in the market. Several companies are entering into strategic alliances to better their market position and increase revenue. Bristol Myers Squibb collaborated with Foundation Medicine in March 2017. This collaboration will help the former company to leverage the latter’s molecular information and genomic profiling solutions. Furthermore, it will help Bristol Myers to identify biomarkers such as Microsatellite Instability (MSI) and Tumor Mutational Burden (TMB) in cancer patients. Another company called 10X Genomics acquired an epigenomics-based startup called Epinomics in August 2018. This acquisition will help the company strengthen its market position.
Some major points from Table of Content:
4.1GenomicsResearch Spending – For Key Countries, 2018
4.2RegulatoryScenario – For Key Countries
4.3Overview ofGenomics Service Provider
4.5Start-upswith their Funding Overview
4.5Key IndustryDevelopments – Mergers, Acquisitions and Partnerships
5.Global Genomics Market Analysis,Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
5.1.KeyFindings / Summary
5.2.MarketAnalysis, Insights and Forecast – By Type
5.3.MarketAnalysis, Insights and Forecast – By Technology
5.3.1PolymeraseChain Reaction (PCR)
5.4.MarketAnalysis, Insights and Forecast – By Application
5.5.MarketAnalysis, Insights and Forecast – By End User
5.5.2HealthcareFacilities & Diagnostic Centers
5.5.3Pharmaceutical& Biotechnological Companies
5.5.4ContractResearch Organization (CROs)
5.6.MarketAnalysis, Insights and Forecast – By Region
5.6.5MiddleEast & Africa
Secondary Research Is Conducted To Derive The Following Information
- Details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies
- Details in relation to prevalence, incidence, patient numbers, distribution of patients, average price of treatment, etc.
- Number of end user facilities by region/country and average annual spending or procurement of devices by type of end user facility
- Number of procedures and average price of procedures
- Replacement rate and pricing of capital equipment
- Market dynamics in relation to the market under focus – Drivers, restraints, trends, and opportunities
- Market & technological trends, new product developments, product pipeline.
More Trending Topics From Fortune Business [email protected]
Surgical Sutures Market Size, Share, Growth | Industry Outlook 2025
Defibrillator Market Size Growth & Industry Dynamics 2026
Fortune Business Insights offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.