The global gelling fibres market is anticipated to gain traction from rising risk of injuries and wounds especially in aged population. Fortune Business Insights recently published a report, titled “Gelling Fibres Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Product Type (Gelling Fibre with Silver Ions, Gelling Fibres without Silver Ions), By Material Type (Carboxymethyl Cellulose (CMC), Polyvinyl Alcohol), By End User (Hospitals & Trauma Centers, Speciality Clinics, Ambulatory Surgery Centers) and Geography Forecast till 2026” offers some of the valuable insights on factors driving growth of the market. As per a study conducted by the National Centre for Injury Prevention and Control (NCIPC), around 23.1% people aged less than 75 years succumbed to death in the year 2015. These people died suffering from injuries or wounds. This is further expected to increase the use of gelling cellulose fibers for dressing wounds.
Segmentation of the Global Gelling Fibres Market
By Product Type
- Gelling Fibre with Silver Ions
- Gelling Fibres without Silver Ions
By Material Type
- Carboxymethyl Cellulose (CMC)
- Polyvinyl Alcohol
By End User
- Hospitals & Trauma Centers
- Speciality Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Gelling Fibres Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
More Trending Topics From Fortune Business [email protected]