Rising incidence of sports injuries especially in children is anticipated to stimulate growth in the global fluoroscopy c-arms market size. Fortune Business Insights in a report, titled “Fluoroscopy C-arms Market Size, Share and Global Trend by Product (Mobile c-arms, Full-size c-arms, Mini size C-arms.), By Application (Image-guided biopsy, Angiography, Discography), By End User (Hospitals, Diagnostic centres, Specialty clinics), and Geography Forecast till 2026,” offers a detailed overview of the trends prevailing in the market. As per research studies, around 30 million children in the U.S. alone participate in different types of sports every year. This will give rise to the increase in the incidence of sports injuries, which is expected to drive the market in the forecast years.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/fluoroscopy-c-arms-market-100317
Leading Players operating in the Fluoroscopy C-arms Market are:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- General Electric Company
- Ziehm Imaging GmbH
- Hologic, Inc.
- Hitachi, Ltd.
- TOSHIBA CORPORATION
- Mobile c-arms
- Full-size c-arms
- Mini size C-arms.
- Image-guided biopsy
By End User
- Diagnostic centers,
- Specialty clinics
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Fluoroscopy C-arms Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.