Increasing prevalence of acute and chronic diseases is a key factor driving the global fetal bovine serum market, says Fortune Business Insights in a report, titled “Fetal Bovine Serum Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Application (Drugs discovery, In-vitro fertilization, Vaccine production, Cell-based research, Diagnostics and biopharmaceutical manufacturing, Others), By End Users (Pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies, Contract Research Organizations (CRO), Academic and research organizations, Others) and Geography Forecast till 2026.” Increasing research & development activities by pharmaceutical companies is expected to boost the global fetal bovine serum market growth.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/fetal-bovine-serum-market-101123
Launch of First Premium Cell Culture Product By Nucleus Biologics Will Enable Growth
Nucleus Biologics, a cell culture products supplier, launched its first premium product- a fetal bovine serum (FBS). The FBS is exceptionally low-viral risk and is ideal for bioproduction or research applications in stem cells, vaccines, antibodies, CAR-T cells, immunotherapies or any sensitive scientific experiments. The launch of fetal bovine serum (FBS) will boost the global fetal bovine serum market revenue. Moreover, the launch of a new testing service by GE Healthcare is expected to enable growth of the global fetal bovine serum market. For instance, GE Healthcare and Oritain announced the launch of testing service for the combatting of serum fraud.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Fetal Bovine Serum Market Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/fetal-bovine-serum-market-101123
Segmentation of the Global Fetal Bovine Serum Market
- Drugs discovery
- In-vitro fertilization
- Vaccine production
- Cell-based research
- Diagnostics and biopharmaceutical manufacturing
By End Users
- Pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies
- Contract Research Organizations (CRO)
- Academic and research organizations
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Rising R&D Investments Will Boost Growth In North America
Geographically, the global fetal bovine serum market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America followed by Europe are the two largest markets for fetal bovine serum presently. North America and Europe are expected to account for a larger proportion of the market during the forecast period owing to the huge populations of bovine and cattle which will increase the production of fetal bovine serum in the region. The rising R&D activities will further enable growth in North America and Europe. In Asia Pacific, Australia is expected to offer huge opportunities owing to the cattle population pool and favorable government support for research and development.
Some Of The Major Companies That Are Present In The Global Fetal Bovine Serum Market Are:
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Merck KGaA
- GENERAL ELECTRIC
- Moregate Biotech
- Atlanta Biologicals, Inc.
- Gemini Bio-Products
- Bovogen Biologicals Pty Ltd
- And others.
EY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the market growth?
What are the key technological and market trends shaping the market?
What are the key opportunities in the market?
What are the key companies operating in the market?
Which company accounted for the highest market share?
Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
Highlights of the Report
- In-depth analysis of various insights, namely, Fetal Bovine Serum Market trends, growth drivers, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Comprehensive details of key market players, their core competencies, and market shares.
- The potency of suppliers and buyers to make better business decisions.
- Lists out the market size in terms of volume.
More Trending Topics From Fortune Business [email protected]